Three Month Ban for 'abusing glitch and spreading it to other players'
Your name: [FL:RP] xSylice

Your ban ID: 26826

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'abusing glitch and spreading it to other players'

Involved: Decay, Antropos

Why we should unban you: The glitch was a minor one, a glitch with a bus, which garaged your car by using the 'pick up' button in the F1 Menu.

I was not 'abusing' the glitch, I only used it once or twice, and that was only when I was told about it (yesterday) and this is how i got banned;

I was driving with Antropos and Decay to the UM on v2d, and when we finished a race, Decay's car ran out of petrol and we couldn't move it or anything, and when Decay tries to use petrol canisters, his game crashes.
Antropos and Decay apparently tried using an @ call to ask an admin to help (Beflok was the only one online) But no one had responded to the call, or helped us, and there was no sign of Beflok, and he had previously said he was going to be AFK.
None of our vehicles would push his Murcielago, we attempted to push it back to the Petrol station.
As a last resort, I told him Decay the glitch, hoping It wouldn't go out of control. When suddenly, Beflok appears.
Me and Beflok had a little talk, he said he was just following protocol etc, and I understand that I was banned for the glitch.

I simply wish to have the ban shortened, as I had only used the glitch when I found out about it, so I wasn't exactly abusing it, and only spread it to One Person as a last resort, because Decay was bummed about not being able to go or do anything.

I completely understand why I was banned.
I just believe that Three Months is too long for not wanting to do something, but having to.

I hope the Admins and/or Moderators take this into consideration.
Thankyou.
The ban was made to 1 year, you're lucky it isn't a perm.