Unban request - xShadoWx255
Your name: xShadoWx255

Your ban ID: 26791

Banned by: Unknown

Reason: Stealing items during a transition

Involved: 1 other person

Why we should unban you: I was on the server today at about 10:00 GMT. I was walking along the road and noticed a doctor standing near a few items, I picked them up and ran away assuming stealing is allowed. The ADMIN then came shortly, we talked and I gave back the stuff, The ADMIN then said '' this is highly illegal'' he said that he is giving me a short break from the server. He than banned me for 24 hours according to the bans page. 10 Mins later I checked the ban again and it said I was banned for 2 months. I feel like This is highly unnecessary as most mass RDMers and only banned for 24 hrs. My reason was '' Stealing items during a transition'' I feel like i dont deserve a 2 month BAN and I'm requesting an Unban.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Wow Just Wow

User warned, not involved.
Please reply Theo to explain.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(03-11-2013, 01:58 AM)Beflok Wrote: Please reply Theo to explain.

I dont understand, I didnt get a message from Theo
Alright, I got a call saying that you had stolen some Nitrazepam from a guy when he was making an exchange with his friend. I soon teleported to the guy and saw you running away from the sceen with person who you stole from running after you. I physgunned you to make you stop and I asked what was going on. The three of us talked for a bit and I damaned you to give the few pieces of Nitrazepam you got away with (and you complied), I then went on to tell you that
(03-10-2013, 10:43 PM)xShadoWx255 Wrote: ''this is highly illegal''
and is not tollerated on the server. I then banned you to give you some time to read the rules. After banning you I asked Narcotic for an extention and which he did so, extending your ban to two months.

(03-10-2013, 10:43 PM)xShadoWx255 Wrote: I feel like This is highly unnecessary as most mass RDMers and only banned for 24 hrs.

Now, RDMers are banned (most of the time) for a day to three days, but mass RDMers are banned (from what I've seen) from a week to even more. And if you would have taken the time to read the rules (if you didn't) you would have or should have known that stealing items is not tollerated on the server.

(03-10-2013, 10:43 PM)xShadoWx255 Wrote: I picked them up and ran away assuming stealing is allowed

Now, on to the ban length, I myself do feel that two months is a bit excessive (given the circustances that you did return the items you stole). I believe this is only worth a two to three week ban (from my understanding).
(03-11-2013, 07:06 PM)Theomenz Wrote: Alright, I got a call saying that you had stolen some Nitrazepam from a guy when he was making an exchange with his friend. I soon teleported to the guy and saw you running away from the sceen with person who you stole from running after you. I physgunned you to make you stop and I asked what was going on. The three of us talked for a bit and I damaned you to give the few pieces of Nitrazepam you got away with (and you complied), I then went on to tell you that
(03-10-2013, 10:43 PM)xShadoWx255 Wrote: ''this is highly illegal''
and is not tollerated on the server. I then banned you to give you some time to read the rules. After banning you I asked Narcotic for an extention and which he did so, extending your ban to two months.

(03-10-2013, 10:43 PM)xShadoWx255 Wrote: I feel like This is highly unnecessary as most mass RDMers and only banned for 24 hrs.

Now, RDMers are banned (most of the time) for a day to three days, but mass RDMers are banned (from what I've seen) from a week to even more. And if you would have taken the time to read the rules (if you didn't) you would have or should have known that stealing items is not tollerated on the server.

(03-10-2013, 10:43 PM)xShadoWx255 Wrote: I picked them up and ran away assuming stealing is allowed

Now, on to the ban length, I myself do feel that two months is a bit excessive (given the circustances that you did return the items you stole). I believe this is only worth a two to three week ban (from my understanding).

So can you please shorten my ban, i'm sorry that i had broken them, and i can tell you now that ive read the rules.
Quote the rule you broke exactly as it is, and I'll gladly lower it.
(03-11-2013, 10:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Quote the rule you broke exactly as it is, and I'll gladly lower it.

Do not steal items which other players have dropped to carry out a transaction.
Approved.