[UnBan] Dark Sniper, please!
Your name: (Dark Sniper)

Your ban ID: (21639)

Banned by: ([FL] Adman)

Reason: (Ban Request 24024 Approved - "Prop-climbing and attempted prop-kill, 10 bans in just over a month. LAST CHANCE" (Extended due to current ban))

Involved: (Not to sure)

Why we should unban you: (I understand that I had ovver 5 bans in a month, but that's because I had no one to roleplay with, but Before my last ban I RolePlayed with someone called SGT Flux, he was awesome! Sadly on the day I got banned he was gone out for the day, so I was intruely bored, I went to this guy and belive it or not he did kill me multiple times, all I wanted to do was to stop him shooting people, He had a sniper of some sort and he was shooting people, I was a cop at the time, I did shoot him multiple times, but I'm not too sure if it was lag but when I was shooting at him with the Police pistol he wouldn't die, too make sure that He didn't kill anymore people, I spawned what looked like a medium sized prop in the General section on the left when you open the spawn list 'Q' And it turned out to be a giant prop, to not waste time I used that, I could have tryed to talk to him to remove his weapon but I couldn't do that with out him shooting me! So Please Adman if you could either remove my 6 month penalty ban or shorthen it to like 2 months because it's so painful waiting, I seriously have learned my lesson, if you catch me shooting one person or breaking the smallest of rules, you can surely permanently ban me but please Adman don't keep this on, I would really appretiate it if you could shorten the ban from 6 months, 4 months 3 days from now, to 2 months, 3 days, or by 3 ,1 month and 3 days! Please understand Adman I really wont break anymore rules I swear!)
The thing is, I find it really hard to believe you have changed significantly. Your first suspension on the server was issued sometime around the 2nd December 2012 and then your 10th ban is issued some time around the 10th January 2013. That is just over a month and already you have racked up a very severe ban total.

In all honesty, I don't see any reason to shorten your suspension. Six months tends to be the standard for last chance bans and this really is your last chance.
I understand Adman, I understand Sad
Appeal reviewed and denied.

I honestly feel it is far to early to even consider this. I've issued you a 6 month suspension for what it is, your last chance. If you feel seriously about coming back to Fearless you will have to change your ways. Read up on the rules but not only that, check the roleplay section and also browse about the courthouse so you develop an understanding of them.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team