Rules written in german are awful
Description: Re-do the whole rules in german language.

Why: I've looked into the german rules and was shocked. They have been translated by a translator and are grammatically completely wrong.
They need a translator to translate it, if you know German so well. Translate all the rules, and you would get a pat on the back and your name on the credit page.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-10-2013, 09:07 AM)Midget Wrote: They need a translator to translate it, if you know German so well. Translate all the rules, and you would get a pat on the back and your name on the credit page.

Uh, sounds sweet. I am the man!
The following 2 users Like Steve's post:
  • SoulRipper, Weecow
It was a good attempt from the writer of the german translation, since he was not German. If you want them perfect it'll be the best to translate them yourself.

The other translations were written by native speakers though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Weecow
(03-10-2013, 09:10 AM)Steve Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:07 AM)Midget Wrote: They need a translator to translate it, if you know German so well. Translate all the rules, and you would get a pat on the back and your name on the credit page.

Uh, sounds sweet. I am the man!

That'll be a good idea, since i am not a german, i live near germany that make me speak, and write some german.
Alrighty, I am done. Who do I send them to?
Send a PM to SoulRipper, with all the text inside.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Steve
Why do we even have the rules wroten in german? Its an english language Rp server right?
(03-10-2013, 02:26 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Why do we even have the rules wroten in german? Its an english language Rp server right?

To help out people that doesn't understand english that well.
Suggestion fixed but the suggester himself. That's new. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.