Ban request on A_C_T_9_7
Name of player: A_C_T_9_7

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43023895

Time in GMT: Evening time.

Server: V2p

Summary: President banned cars. After a lot of time with cars banned we caught this guy with a car in his base (bases were also banned). He said he was going to park it (an excuse everyone uses, even more obvious since it had been a while since pres banned cars). He then exited after being shot at, ran around the car (couldn't get that part), entered the car again and drove off.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt7-_dcxx...e=youtu.be
i said i was parking my car so i did
If a cop would point a gun at your face and tells you to get out of your car I bet you would follow his orders immidately.
Well in real life you see them run in fear

and i said before he started recording that i spawned the wrong thing in
(03-09-2013, 11:18 PM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: Well in real life you see them run in fear

and i said before he started recording that i spawned the wrong thing in

What difference does it make if you spawned the wrong car, you broke fearRP.
no i was spawning some ammo in but clicked on car
(03-10-2013, 08:34 AM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: no i was spawning some ammo in but clicked on car

Worst excuse ever.
if you say so, if anyone should be banned it should be you because you broke NLR in the raid prop pushing cars out of my building and random shooting
(03-10-2013, 03:53 PM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: if you say so, if anyone should be banned it should be you because you broke NLR in the raid prop pushing cars out of my building and random shooting

Proppushing a stuck vehicle isn't against the rules, I tried to tell you it but you just don't seem to listen. I did NOT break NLR a single time, and I did not random shoot. If you got any evidence (which you don't, since I didn't break a single rule), then post a BR of your own. But my video clearly shows YOU breaking fearRP.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player A_C_T_9_7 (STEAM_0:1:43023895) was found violating rules regarding fear roleplay.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team