ban req slowbull and demetrilennon
Name of player: Slowbull, demetrilennon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41624008
STEAM_0:1:59498136

Time in GMT: 18:47pm

Server: Fearlesss v33

Summary: Pretty self explanatory really, 2 cops, 1 gun dealer unarmed they walk in pop a few rounds crouch at the door and fire, i'm sure people will agree that the cops were all death-matching but these two were defo caught on camera

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...2WXNLSLdmM
Definate FailRP and RDM from both accused
they were doing it all last night, they were driving as cops in a black golf picking up coleones when i said guys ur cops u shudnt be doing that they were like, ye we cops and what
(03-09-2013, 06:52 PM)DJ13 Wrote: Name of player: Slowbull, demetrilennon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41624008
STEAM_0:1:59498136

Time in GMT: 18:47pm

Server: Fearlesss v33

Summary: Pretty self explanatory really, 2 cops, 1 gun dealer unarmed they walk in pop a few rounds crouch at the door and fire, i'm sure people will agree that the cops were all death-matching but these two were defo caught on camera

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...2WXNLSLdmM
S.Caw was threatening me last night about posting a BR on me for absolutely no reason (no proof) about me apparently prop pushing his car, he also handcuffed me and killed me loads of times in jail, i really don't think he deserves to be a part of this community.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
[/quote]S.Caw was threatening me last night about posting a BR on me for absolutely no reason (no proof) about me apparently prop pushing his car, he also handcuffed me and killed me loads of times in jail, i really don't think he deserves to be a part of this community.
[/quote]

what! killed u i didnt kill u once! im sure logs and stuff can prove that i also sure this ban request has nothing to do with you so why dont you post your own with your own evidence, can an admin please remove his post off this topic thanks

Infact is there an actual way to get the logs from that game to see if i killed him i want him to be shown for the liar he is.
Not to forgett, SlowBull had been metagaming several times in OOC even after I told him what he did was wrong...
ty for adding hell
Approved.