BR on Black Bull 0098
Name of player: blackbull0098

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52976941

Time in GMT: 14:44

Server: V2P

Summary: He was prop-blocking his house then accused me of attempted RDM while I was writing this..

Evidence:
Unlike him. I have evidence.
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0091.jpg]
To prove the only way out was his Physgun.
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0095.jpg]
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0105.jpg]
Showing it was his Props.
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0108i.jpg]
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0106.jpg]
Same again but also He had Unroleplay like prop held for a period of a minute without supports.
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0107.jpg]

I rest my case.
I'm skyping with my friend right now (blackbull0098) and your saying that he's propblocking his house? Well I can say this, you tried to run inside his house to lurk around so my friend got mad and decided to make a "fortress wall" outside his house and all I know is that it isn't against the rules to do that, I have seen many people do that.

Your also saying that blackbull tried to or killed you? That's such a lie and also if any admin see my message, they should look inside their console and see if blackbull actually killed you.

Thank you for your time to read this.
I didn't say He killed me. He was accusing me of Killing him and No I didn't try to search He started getting paranoid when I showed up They can check the logs. I said I wanted to talk and he started acting crazy. Please read before you post.
Evidence inconclusive. Looks like he's still building.
I have many more photos just couldn't have the time upload them. If you pm me you can add me on my minecraft skype then upload them or something.
Approved, 5 minutes had passed, long enough to build a keypad.