Bug 
Name of player: kofireid1

SteamID: kofireid1 STEAM_0:1:60227233
[FL:RP] AwesomeCookie19 ツ STEAM_0:1:61083956

Time in GMT: Saturday, 9 March
12:10:10 p.m.
(GMT + 0:00)

Server: v2p

Summary: At that time, when i joined the president was killed so i happily quickly took the job. However, what i didn't know was that there was some people that wanted to kill me for absolutely no reason, while i was speaking to a fellow SS, i encountered a rather intimidating bunch of people, as soon as the elevator doors opened, they shot the SS next to me and began to shoot me, i ran around the place hoping to not die but unfortunately they shot me. I don't know why they did it, they just did. I only just became president for 5 minutes and i was thinking of laws so i don't know why they would've killed me. Also, I have seen Kofi reid in many servers, getting banned and breaking the rules, i think a decent long banwould make him stop, Thank you. Smile

Evidence:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnFaMO94X4A
Make sure you watch in 720p to see their names properly!
quick note: the tax was set to $30 by the previous president.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Nice, Explain this? (read the last chat message. He didn't kill be.)

[Image: 30naule.jpg]
(03-09-2013, 01:01 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Nice, Explain this? (read the last chat message. He didn't kill be.)

[Image: 30naule.jpg]

Well, I am sure that everyone would get frustrated. So thats why i swore in ooc.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
But you could have used a nice word. C**t is just a horrible word
Possible RDM and Random Raid. I recommend log check to see how long he was president and would like to hear what the reason for raid was by the accused.
(03-10-2013, 03:16 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Possible RDM and Random Raid. I recommend log check to see how long he was president and would like to hear what the reason for raid was by the accused.
There was no reason, they just barged in and started shooting everything!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I would also like to point out that, Tandy Killed me to get President.
(03-11-2013, 06:37 PM)MrHobden Wrote: I would also like to point out that, Tandy Killed me to get President.

No i didn't, i only just joined the server for a couple of minutes before you were assassinated, and whilst i was looking to see what jobs were available, i saw that there was no president so i quickly rushed to take the place. And if you really think that i killed you, could you prove it?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Still no reason for raid given by the accused after 3 days to provide it. I'd say it looks like RDM, Random raid at this point.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player(s) [FL:RP] AwesomeCookie19 ツ (STEAM_0:1:61083956), kofireid1 (STEAM_0:1:60227233) was found violating rules regarding raiding, killing.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team