Question for an admin or moderator
I have built these props. I understand very clearly that it is against the rules to build a walkway/balcony but I cannot seem to find what exactly defines them. I have these two props I use in the industrial area on v33x and I want to know if truly these are against the rules. They are fixed so nothing can jump onto the roofs and their only purpose is to see who is below the door. I have asked a few moderators how they feel about it and they say that they aren't quite sure exactly but they know walkways ARE against the rules but they seem fine to them. So can an admin or someone very experienced clear this up?

Here is pictures of my props: (nothing special in the first place)

[Image: 2DB03D552155119E73700BFBC07B036BE0BF8E72]

[Image: 799791E87DCAD100C64857C4C1EA5949C673C7E7]
It looks like there is a walkway in the second screenshot.
But what is the difference between the two? I mean how can one be bannable and the other not be? I've never been told this is wrong BUT my friend who used the dupe said he was questioned by a moderator for these props. So I wanted to see for myself.

And also, if the second door is against the rules, how can I make it ok to use ? Just rebuild it completely?
Remove the marked props and it should be fine. Also, in the future, please refer to this thread for questions regarding the rules.

[Image: nzkew5.jpg]

[Image: 29wqoeq.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • CorieTheNub