Time to take things seriously
Rules
Rules
Rules
Rules!

RULES!!

RULES!!!
¡¡¡¡¡¿RULZZZZZZZZ!!!!!¿¡!!!!11!!!

And on a serious note, all you need is to think every time that this is real life what you doing now, not real life in GTA, your actual one

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Haarek
(03-09-2013, 11:04 AM)Darkkel Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 11:25 PM)Brian Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 11:15 PM)Darkkel Wrote: Another soul converted to serious RP. *Le me is happy to see that*

Got any tips for me?

Except sticking with people like DisabledAngel, Taytay, Infernaw or even mods/admins, not really. Rest is quite ... logic.

Edit :

About forums : Don't spam stupidly in a clan page just to say what you think of what has been posted. And yes, I'm directing it to your "Holy crap, he's donating 2 millions to you guys !" post ... People aren't blind, they can read the post right above yours. Or I hope they do. Plus it's just lame, the clan section is abit IC (In-Character), posting spams is just ... Well, it doesn't give a good image of you, unfortunately.

Dat made me feel good.
(03-14-2013, 03:43 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 11:15 PM)Darkkel Wrote: Another soul converted to serious RP. *Le me is happy to see that*

Got any tips for me?

Except sticking with people like DisabledAngel, Taytay, Infernaw or even mods/admins, not really. Rest is quite ... logic.

Edit :

About forums : Don't spam stupidly in a clan page just to say what you think of what has been posted. And yes, I'm directing it to your "Holy crap, he's donating 2 millions to you guys !" post ... People aren't blind, they can read the post right above yours. Or I hope they do. Plus it's just lame, the clan section is abit IC (In-Character), posting spams is just ... Well, it doesn't give a good image of you, unfortunately.

Dat made me feel good.

Except I forgot the space, sorry. Sad
(03-14-2013, 06:38 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 03:43 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Got any tips for me?

Edit :

Dat made me feel good.

Except I forgot the space, sorry. Sad

I just saw that, the things I'm going to do to you...
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Nadrickk
Here is tip, be honest to the admins when you did something wrong. It will help you out a lot.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Read this and you should be fine
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Good to hear you want to start taking the right decision.
Tips;
- Read and follow all rules.
- Ask people if you can join in on their rp politely.
- Apply real life situations into the roleplays, ie; in real life you wouldnt randomly mug someone with an ak47 demanding 2000$ in broad daylight. You'd most likely have a weapon thats easy to get like a knife or pistol, and mug someone in the slums ( ghetto part of evocity where most crime would happen) and demand as much money as they have in their wallet ( people 99% of the time roleplay it out if its a small amount of money and roleplayed nicely )
- Be respectful to everybody and try to make friends, this will help you be involved in roleplays more often.
Glad to hear someone admitting this, Also when you start taking roleplay seriously you actually find it way more fun than derping around.
Potato

Nah but try doing something you want to do. What job do you want in the future? Car Mechanic? Oh great! Go over to midas when its free and act like you had it as your job.

It's your freedom. You can even be a dog :O

(I want a dog) Cheese
RIP in Pepperonis.
A good rule to apply is to not join the server when you do not have a RP idea. It is always good to have an idea of what to do, or else you end up moping around and kneecapping innocent souls.