Time to take things seriously
So i have always liked RP but my friends drag me behind a bit and i decide to muck about with them, but i've finally came to an end of this. I notice i now have 5 bans, 5 more than i'd like and i know i'm getting closer to a perma ban from my favourite server if i keep this up. I've decided i'm going to take my RP seriously and make my friend take it seriously, or not play it with me.

So in my attempt of wanting to take RP seriously instead of pissing about, i would like advice/tips from experienced role players such as people that are admins (Salinsky, jokhah, Narcotic etc etc) and even people who have many hours such as Enzyme.

Thanks, i hope you guys can help me take RP seriously now!
Another soul converted to serious RP. *Le me is happy to see that*
(03-08-2013, 11:15 PM)Darkkel Wrote: Another soul converted to serious RP. *Le me is happy to see that*

Got any tips for me?
Don't troll around, unless you know what you're doing *uhmhuhm*.
The following 1 user Likes DubpleRW's post:
  • Humla
Don't break FearRP next time I arrest you Wink

Glad to see you've changed your mind though.
(03-09-2013, 12:07 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Don't break FearRP next time I arrest you Wink

Glad to see you've changed your mind though.

Yeah, sorry verenikin.
Read the RP guides people have made, read over the rules, and make sure you behave in the future.
Lead by example.
(03-08-2013, 11:25 PM)Brian Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 11:15 PM)Darkkel Wrote: Another soul converted to serious RP. *Le me is happy to see that*

Got any tips for me?

Except sticking with people like DisabledAngel, Taytay, Infernaw or even mods/admins, not really. Rest is quite ... logic.

Edit :

About forums : Don't spam stupidly in a clan page just to say what you think of what has been posted. And yes, I'm directing it to your "Holy crap, he's donating 2 millions to you guys !" post ... People aren't blind, they can read the post right above yours. Or I hope they do. Plus it's just lame, the clan section is abit IC (In-Character), posting spams is just ... Well, it doesn't give a good image of you, unfortunately.
The following 1 user Likes Darkkel's post:
  • Disabled Angel
This is good to see. I am glad you changed your mind and have gone for the better of the two options.
Regards,
aviator
Well, good to see you're going to make an effort.