Unban Request "Overly Long Ban"
Exclamation 
Your name: Isaac1324

Your ban ID: 23785

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Randomly raiding and randomly getting warrants. 12 bans, priors.

Involved: The Pres ingame name is "Sarah Jane" and The hole of the mafia im sorry I carnt remember names it has been a month now since I last whent on Sad

Why we should unban you: [FL] Narcotic ban me for 3 months for "Randomly raiding and randomly getting warrants. 12 bans, priors." and I have now been ban for 1 month now and even if im wrong and do need to be banned It shound not be for 3 months and why ban me for being previously banned before as a reason? Anyway you should unban me because I got a warrant fairly by the President because covering windows was against the law at the time, and then when I arrived I first checked the garage with my police pals(I was the head of the police). I found weed and contra(weed was legal). Before I could do anything a Mafia member ran in front of the contra and said that there was only weed in there and demanded we leave but I said no and destroyed the contra, BUT my policemen destroyed the completely legal weed then this then became a gun fight. we were winning but they broke NLR while tring to save their contra.(while i was derstroying conra and killing them my policemen were destorying weed which I shouted at then for doing multipul times for doing).Eventulally only the leader was left and locked him self in a room he had broken NLR so we needed another arrest warrant to as we did so he gave up, BUT the mafia gang came again and shot me dead. Only two police offiers survied that.(I know this because I have not respawned yet) As the Mafia leader gave up to go to jail he opened the door. Then my policemen killed him! and the only thing in his room was weed! and they destroyed the weed!!! anyway I respawned and about 3 mins later I get teleported to [FL] Narcotic. [FL] Narcotic didn't listen to any of my reasons for warrants and the whole mafia group blamed all the destruction of weed on me! and then without being listened to I was banned for 3 MONTHS!!! Thank You so much for listening it means alot that somebody listens to me Thank You again. Smile
You have 12 bans, you do not learn. This is your last chance, your next ban will be permanent.

Also, the scenario as you explain it, is nothing I recall. I only recall you randomly raiding with your cop friends.

Denied.