The Mafia Commission
The Mafia Commission

Background

The Commission was created in 1931 by the 5 major crime families in New York. The purpose of the commission was to make organized crime more organized. Its creation made the mafia earn more money and gave it more power. The commission gave each crime family a section of New York to earn money, if a family started making money on another family's section then they would call a meeting to get every thing sorted.

How Does This Work?

The commission is not a clan it is a group of mafia owners who come together to settle their differences. Every mafia Don who joins the commission is equal. If someone in a family is trying to cause a war, the Don of any family can call a meeting and all of the families can talk about the situation instead of starting a war. This will cut down on conflict and death from wars.

Clans Who Have Joined

The Lucchese Family

The Santorini Family

Other info

Thread is being updated.
If you are wanting to be part of the commission just say it in the comments.
If you are a Don of a family and want to call a meeting fill out the following template.

Your Clan Name:

Which map will the meeting be held:

Brief description of the problem:
I like this idea, maybe it can end the conflict between our family, it all really depends on how this plays out. I have no say in my families doings being a Capo, but i'll try telling Bloodz_Bro or Corie about this
The Santorini Family has joined the commission
Thank you
This is a stepping stone towards passiveness in the mafia families
Clan declared closed. Re-opening can happen by contacting me.