Banned for blowing cover??
Your name: [FL:RP] Indigo

Your ban ID: 26459

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Hindering my work as a moderator, cocky attitude, disrespectful.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: i know i am not supposed to make unban requests in a 24 hr ban but this is just so absurd that it deserves to be repealed. So i was on v33x and salinsky was on he had his name as Mr. Man so i said "in ooc Hey Salin...... Mr. Man" and after that he was very touchy he said that i blew his cover and such that is not a big deal id rather have minges on the server not breaking rules cause of the fear of a moderator or admin than have them propkill 10+ people and then they are banned.
and then he said "OOC Indigo Say goodbye" and i said jokingly and not trying to be cocky "OOC Waves hello" and so a cop had called me cocky 10 seconds later i'm banned i wish i had the logs but they will not pop up on my gmod i think salinsky regrets this ban and maybe should have not done it. and salinsky i am sorry i did not know blowing you cover was bannable.

--Indigo

It turns out i found the logs...

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Indigo: hey salinsk... Mr undercover
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
Player Undead Hynes has disconnected.
Player RedFerrari1998 (STEAM_0:1:60468657) has joined the game.
(OOC) TvG|Killerelie4: xD
(Smile) (OOC) Mr. Man: YOu must want a ban.
(Advert) Cole Wolfgein: I am now an on the go food man!!!
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Indigo: IM sorry momma!
(OOC) Sn!p3 4 L!f3 ! *BE*: wow :/
(<3) (OOC) Mr.Tie A. Disc jockey (DJ): Give him a time out Tounge
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]xChronicles: 1 week banz ( Good Ol backseat )

(Advert) Joe Miles: selling ferrai and corvette /pm xtr
Player Robban (STEAM_0:1:12940518) has joined the game.
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Salinsky: Yah, ruining my cover is really a nice thing to do.
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Salinsky: And then adding the nice sentence to it.
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Salinsky: I love it.
Player ­[GmT] sKr. has disconnected.
(OOC) FredNommeh: Oh haha. Yeah, you did ruin his cover :L
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Indigo: everyone can see the smiley face...
Player XxbigbrollerxX (STEAM_0:1:51285201) has joined the game.
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Salinsky: You guys really make me want to come online to help you.
(<3) (OOC) Mlokso: B-But doesn't the smiley face distinguish you from other people? (Proves my point)
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Salinsky: No indigo, just no. Wave byebye
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Indigo: *waves hello*
[FL:M] Salinsky banned shifu <STEAM_0:1:44053544> for time 1 day (Propsurfing)
Player shifu has disconnected.
(OOC) FredNommeh: Cocky..
Player [FL:RP] Add (STEAM_0:1:57053311) has joined the game.
(OOC) Sn!p3 4 L!f3 ! *BE*: get away plzz bradtech ! :o
Disconnect: Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban..
Disconnect: Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
It's not so much the blowing my cover you got banned for, but the disrespectful behavior and pure trolling afterwards.

Oh and, you'd rather have minges on the server that are scared of me than giving me a chance to ban them?

I must disagree, I'd prefer banning minges who ruin other's RP experience than joining a server full of people who pretend to follow the rules but as soon as I turn my back start breaking them.

And no, I do not regret banning you, your attitude toward me was disrespectful and that's what got you banned, I was going to issue a kick (Yes, I threatened with a ban because I was annoyed but wasn't going to issue it at that stage.) , being that the servers are constantly full I find that enough of a punishment for hindering my work, but then again, you chose to troll.

Minor edit:

As for the part where you think "everyone" notices the smiley face next to my name whenever I'm undercover, I have to say that this is also a false statement as I go chauffeur so you can hardly see it, but yes, you got me angry because there's no doubt that thanks to your comment, I have missed out on people breaking the rules and they get away with it the minute they see the words "Admin online" or "Moderator online" anywhere in their screen. You also know you were trying to provoke me, just look at how you sentenced it, I quote
Indigo Wrote:Hey salinsk... Mr undercover.
Sir i respectfully disagree i did not mean to "troll" i just know you from the forums and i thought you would know that i was having fun and maybe saying a lil joke will lighten the mood once again i am sorry to disrespect you and it was not my indention to anger you
I think you should serve your day.

You knew your comment would interfere with the work I was trying to do and you knew your attitude when confronted was not going to help your case.
Sir please do not blame this all on me? by saying its salin the minges dont know who you are so you are saying
(03-06-2013, 10:05 PM)Salinsky Wrote: work I was trying to do
i don't believe that i completely ruined the work you were trying to do now that i see you have banned 5+ people after me

and my attitude i thought would lighten the mood but i guess really its my word against yours and in the role of society you are a higher authority so what i say will not be believed ( i did not mean for that to come across aggressive if it did )

[Image: L2EGh3m.png]

This is what i mean by how in the world did this stop you from doing your job?
The point of me going undercover is to catch the, as I like to call them, backstabbing minges, those who only behave when a staff member is online, like I already explained before.

And yes, they do know who "Salin" is as I play on V33X pretty much every time I log on.
I still don't feel this ban should be removed from your record.

Also, the ban has expired. Unless there's more investigation, discussion or the like needed in this case, I think it could be closed.
Ban deleted from accounts history.