[FL:RP] Pavilion Late Appeal
Your name:[FL:RP]Pavilion

Your ban ID:26120

Banned by:[FL:M]Jokhah

Reason:Random Raiding

Involved:Just my self.

Why we should unban you: The event occurred on the Saturday night, I received a ban for random raiding as I said above, although in my opinion I wasn't actually involved in the raid and in fact tried to prevent one, and I believe that it was a misunderstanding and that I was caught up in someones ban. This person was Mr.Tie A. Disc jockey (DJ)basically, that night Aviator noticed him Lock Picking the Nexus Garage. I believe he was with Griim. We followed them in and for the reasoning which I was banned I made sure that the gun I had equipped was immediately holstered. Following these current events, He began to Key Pad crack the door, at this point Aviator repeatedly tried to tell him that he can't raid also yelled this was not a raid to prevent himself and my self receiving a ban. Although, Mr.Tie A. Disc jockey (DJ) continued to do these actions and then went passed the ''Security''. Whilst inside I believe that he open fired on a Police Officer. I decided to leave the garage once he'd done these actions as I believed he was breaking the rules in which case he was. I then went to get a drink in real life, I returned to Mr.Tie A. Disc jockey (DJ) being banned for the reason stated above random raid. I thought to my self, I hope that I don't get tied up with his ban, although that's how it happened. This is why I believe that my ban that I received that night was a misunderstanding and that my ban should be removed. I would like to highlight, that at the time of the event I had no intention to raid, and I wouldn't think about doing so without a strict reason to do so.

I know that my ban has expired and I'm now able to play the game freely, although in my opinion the ban will effect the ''view'' of my self and even though I don't believe I should of received the ban as in my opinion it was a complete misunderstanding of the situation.

Thank you for reading my unban request and I hope you take it into complete consideration,

Pavilion!
Personally I don't see a misunderstanding. The door was lockpicked, you followed him in. The next door was keycracked. Asuma started asking what the reason for raid was, it was stated by one of your group "we're not raiding" then everyone left. I was there during this event and witnessed. I think my name was TEHAWESOMETROLOLOSKATES.
This is what I tried to explain above, it may come across as slightly confusing after reading I may agree. Although, when the events happened with the raid I had completely no intention to raid/kill/hostage anything on them lines.

Like I stated above, when Aviator saw Mr.Tie A. Disc jockey (DJ) Lockpicking the Nexus Garage, he followed him in trying to prevent him doing this as he knew this was a breaking of the rules. Before entering the garage, I made sure that I had Holstered my gun, although I believe Mr.Tie A. Disc jockey (DJ) still had one equipped.

As Aviator used his Mic and I believe he also used Local OOC to trying and highlight to Mr.Tie A. Disc jockey (DJ) that he was going to be breaking the rules. As he continued to Keypad crack the door, and then Open Fired on a Police Officer, I decided to leave the area as I didn't want for you to think I was ''involved'' in the raid. Although, I seem to receive the ban.

This is why I believe that it was a misunderstand, as I only ever raid if I have a strict reason, which hardly ever comes around.

I hope this is easily understandable and that you can also take it into consideration,

Thank you, Pavilion.
I'll sign off on your unban request. Do not follow rule breakers into a rule break again. It's poor form and creates a bad image for you.
Appeal approved.

Suspension removed.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team