Unban TwistyPvP
Exclamation 
Your name:TwisTyPvP

Your ban ID:STEAM_0:0:24359847

Banned by: Beflok

Reason:Ok this is a stupid ban i was banned for the same reason as last time its because griim posted a ban request on me like five days later or 6 and its annoyed me look
[Image: 84aab535de3b89b934d43aec85a4c18b]
and heres the thread link http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27004 Yes i was fail rp but this was my old ban and he has only posted this yesterday and i was flinging chairs look at my bans and i serverd the time.

Involved:TwisTyPvP
Why we should unban you:You should unban me because i was banned for an old reason and this ban was posted yesterday and is a late ban request of griim and doesn't deserved me banned after serving the ban time as the rebel failrp.Watch the video and check griims thread and look at my screen shot i was banned before then so i "SHOULD" hopefully be unbanned in reason of my proof and i come home find out im banned check my reason look for the threads and this was some time i was lifted on the 2013-02-25 22:41:39 for the fail rp now i found out im banned now for 3 days.this was an old ban for this reason im banned again because they don't know i was previously banned after the fail rp as the rebel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...RSs4vpvU#!
So... you want to be unbanned because you got banned for another rule breach?
[Image: 84aab535de3b89b934d43aec85a4c18b.png?1362502505]
There's the screen shot look the same ban reason!!!

I got banned before griim posted the video i got banned on that day i was flinging the props then about week later i see im banned again and i did nothing wrong after serving my ban time i check the forums and see now griim has sent his ban request just today i saw this. and i thought this was last week ago i was all ready banned for it.
One ban request was on the 23rd February on v2p, you were banned until the 25th.

The second was on the 27th February on v2d, two days after your unban, please explain?
Ok so On the 23rd i was fail rp and was banned for the rebel pushing props.ect and im banned again for the same thing but i was all ready served that ban and i have done nothing wrong since the 23rd its just griim has sent the ban request later and now im banned again and all ready served that ban on the 23rd.So basically im banned again for a ban i served! i served the ban for the fail rp as the rebel and pushing props on the 23rd as you said.

I want to know why because i have been prop pushing on v2d last time was on the 23rd and learnt my lesson admin! and was banned. but after beeing banned for 2 days or more i learnt my lesson and havn't done anything wrong since
Video:

Untrue, on the video provided by Griim you were a Rebel
[01:32:19] TwisTyPvP (STEAM_0:0:24359847) has spawned as Rebel

You spawned a furniture drawer to push the guy
[01:35:52] TwisTyPvP (STEAM_0:0:24359847) has spawned models/props_c17/FurnitureDrawer001a.mdl

And you died from spawning your own chair
[01:37:09] TwisTyPvP (STEAM_0:0:24359847) was killed by worldspawn

All these logs are from the 27th of February and match up with Griim's video.
How come i wasn't banned on the 27th? i would of rather of done the time then than now. Sorry for wasting your time admin. Sad
Unban request denied.