Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag
(03-05-2013, 06:04 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 06:01 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: i was expecting AC3 to be amazing, if this doesnt make up for that complete and utter failure i will no longer wish to every play another AC game

FAILURE? AC3 Is probably the best Assasins Creed game since forever, the hunting and sailing was so complete.

The sailing alone could've made up its own game, according to the designers.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Assassin's Creed Revelations was atrocious.
I got AC3 in December and I haven't bothered playing it.
My love for AC is dead.
Lead by example.
(03-05-2013, 07:52 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Assassin's Creed Revelations was atrocious.
My love for AC is dead.

AC Rev was a complete waste, finished it tho, but... The only thing I liked was the " Hook Blade ", The AI of the guards were awfull, just yuck, trying to go through walls, buggingly spinning, just, YUCK!

(03-05-2013, 07:52 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Assassin's Creed Revelations was atrocious.
My love for AC is dead.

AC Rev was a complete waste, finished it tho, but... The only thing I liked was the " Hook Blade ", The AI of the guards was awfull, just yuck, trying to go through walls, spinning like the AI just crashed, walking away in mid-fight (like nothing happend, yet I was still trying to defeat somebody, and by walking I seriously mean walking, not like running of fear), it was just... just, YUCK!
Look really good, but there is just too many assasin games, I got the first, second and brotherhood. Just too unoriginal you ask me. But it looks pretty nice, so why not try it. Still waiting for half life though. Hope it comes out in april, think that's when it comes out.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Have never played a Assassins Creed game ever before. Might get this though just because i love the pirate genre of games. Oh and also need to mention this if you guys didn't know about it but apparently the developers are getting some heavy criticism (or atleast here in sweden) since apparently P.E.T.A are raging out over that you can kill whales in the game.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-06-2013, 12:15 PM)The Doctor Wrote: Have never played a Assassins Creed game ever before. Might get this though just because i love the pirate genre of games. Oh and also need to mention this if you guys didn't know about it but apparently the developers are getting some heavy criticism (or atleast here in sweden) since apparently P.E.T.A are raging out over that you can kill whales in the game.

Trust me... if you have not played the others you might not get the full story but you will enjoy the game still !!!

and let P.E.T.A cry.
(03-05-2013, 07:18 PM)Toxic Wrote: The sailing alone could've made up its own game, according to the designers.

Sounds like they have made it its own game.

To be honest, I was utterly surprised a new one had been released so rapidly and this is the first one I haven't been excited for.