ARMA 3 Alpha
I'm rather new to Arma games and I was unable to play Arma 3 because it had a stupid amount of things you could bind to and none of which were simple. I couldn't even find where to rebind the 'Aim' key. The graphics looked good, especially on ultra. I managed to get around 30FPS on ultra so it seems to be okay FPS wise.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
The Game is nice but Y is my steam in US Cash anyone can tell me how to change!!!

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]
Already bought it, and I can tell you guys that it is greatly improved from Arma 2 Just know the Alpha is fairly limited though.
Just bought it. dis gun be gud.
nice
Can someone give me the lite version?

I need to do some tests and the Bohemia admins said to ask someone who got it for one.
We can only give out the lite verson the 14th Of March - 18th Of June.
nice
Man I been waiting for this for ages can't wait to get it!

But I don't have enough moneyz D:
(03-07-2013, 03:56 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Can someone give me the lite version?

I need to do some tests and the Bohemia admins said to ask someone who got it for one.

Thought you said you already had it or something, anyway I don't believe any invites have been given out yet.
(03-07-2013, 03:56 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Can someone give me the lite version?

No offense, but sounds like the most fake things admins could "ever" tell you, they would just give it to you instead of making you ask some random *well not everybody's random but, still... You know what I mean .. q_Q* peeps to give you a lite version, while they only got 3, I mean, I could say "I'm a Bohemia Interactive admin, but I just ran out of keys, could anyone give me one, please?" <-- Biggest scam ever.
I will give away the keys, 2 keys will be given out to termin & killjoy. The last one will be a giveaway probably.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Termin