BR on [FL:RP] Excision
Name of player: [FL:RP] Excision

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20591903

Time in GMT: 2 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: I was going to the HSS, later a President was coming. at the first time he didnt laws, after 10 minutes in his Job he did laws. I was asking him, where he is. He dont answered me.. 5 Minutes later i asked him, want a ride? He didnt answered me. I asked 2x times agian, than i has gotten a Answer : What is this? I explained, he dont answered me again. I did then a little trip away from Nexus, to some Corleones which was building. 10 Minutes later it was f*k me off, then i was driving back and going in front of the Nexus. Later come a new SS. He was asking me, what is our Task. I said, nothing because the president dont answered and i dont know where he is. Atfer 3 Minutes he said because i was telling him "I dont corporate and search a President who dont answer me and telling me where he is." - that i must leave my Job when i dont protect him. I started a discussion with him about this. Then later i got demoted from HSS. And you will see, he often dont did laws. Players asking a lot about laws, but he dont cared.

This is totally shit. But, how u think about a 45 Hour President? Dont answering and then demoting. Thats the 45 Hours Presidents.. (Not all but the most) I wish me that we get a only +100 Hour Players President. I was asking him often, you will see it in the movie.

Evidence: You will see in the chat, i often have written to him and was trying to explain it to the SS. After this i got demoted. The President has dont written anything before i got demoted. I think thats fail and i dont want play with Fail Presidents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFz4D4BAP...e=youtu.be

greetings Shox - and sorry for my English.. you know <:
You might want to check his office, before asking.
I did, often enough. SS Floor too. The others before i checked the SS/President floor, but i dont saw him.
Not sure but I think there might have been a language barrier in place.
I don't think this is sufficient to issue a ban.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!