All the servers are acting up!
I have no idea where to post something like this, but all of the Garry'smod Servers's game's are broken. If an admin could please correct this it would be greatly appreciated!
There's some kid named Monster Mash DDoSing all the servers cause he got banned.

So what, are we at their mercy until they stop or something?
It's been going on for a few hours now...
(03-05-2013, 03:00 AM)SplinterSim4 Wrote: So what, are we at their mercy until they stop or something?

He can't do it for too long, DDoSes eat up the server, but they also eat up the DDoSer's internet. So if he wants to play on a server or watch YouTube or something he's gotta turn it off.

Also I believe it might also make his computer hot so that's another reason to eventually turn it off. (I'm not sure if it does though)

(03-05-2013, 03:04 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 03:00 AM)SplinterSim4 Wrote: So what, are we at their mercy until they stop or something?

He can't do it for too long, DDoSes eat up the server, but they also eat up the DDoSer's internet. So if he wants to play on a server or watch YouTube or something he's gotta turn it off.

Also I believe it might also make his computer hot so that's another reason to eventually turn it off. (I'm not sure if it does though)

You're a moron. He's not hosting it from his home internet. It's not going to stop. All he's doing is launching an attack and laughing at you guys.
It has been going for more than 6 hours, 6 hours is a long time, longer than the regular DDoSer.
Regards,
aviator
(03-07-2013, 02:17 PM)Lesley Chow Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 03:04 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:

You're a moron. He's not hosting it from his home internet. It's not going to stop. All he's doing is launching an attack and laughing at you guys.

How you doing Monster Mash? Still attacking the servers I see.
And boom goes the dynamite.
Just hack the shit out of the DDoser?

Srsly, is Lesley the DDoser? :0
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I think the servers are back up. Logging in to see.