James Bond and Iwan CDM spree
Name of player: James Bond and Iwan

SteamID:
Bond: STEAM_0:0:5302861
Iwan: STEAM_0:1:50728591

Time in GMT: 13.00 GMT +1

Server: v2d

Summary: CDMing everywhere. Not sure if it was the car owners that actually did the CDMing but I guess the logs will show who did it.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MTBXgBSg...e=youtu.be
I'm am very sorry for my actions, and I hope all of you members of the Beloved Fearless Community accept my apologie. I accept I am most likely going to be banned and I am fine with that. All I want you to know if I will never do something as outrageous as I did earlier ever again.
Oh good, Humla, you posted the ban request, mine will be up shortly on James bond and a few others that happened shortly after this. I was one of the people who was CDM'd by both players.
Your punishment should be something like 30 days. I dont have any evidence but i can say that he was driving with his lambo and CDMing 24/7 until admin came on. I got cdmed from him like 3 times and your apology in that case is pointless as you did this completely on purpose. That what you did should be called "massive cdm" or even "extreme massive cdm".
Reviewing Cdms on the logs

Good thing I double checked the logs. It was not James bond at all in the video. It was player:

The joker STEAM_0:0:18406270

Although James bond did CDM did also participate in mass CDM as well as Iwan.

Ban request approved on all 3 accounts.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!