Toyota Supra's turbo bug
Hi Fearless guys, I was wondering, would it be possible if you could fix the turbo bug on the Supra?
It seems to stay about 41-42 mph when it is on, but when it is off, the normal speed in the car can go up to about 45-47 mph. This means you need to make the turbo faster, (as you could probably tell, derp :3)
This would be really useful due to the fact that I use the Supra alot

Love, Slowrider8 :3
I noticed same thing when I bought supra
Found this thread (saves making another)

turbo/nitrous works fine when reversing as the car goes up to 60mph
but going forwards it's still bugged..

Any chance of fixing this? Smile
Ah its still being sorted, been like this for ages, when i got my Toyota
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Wish they would fix it already, if you use it now at top speed it slows down =\
Alright I edited the supra script a bit, and now it will let you drive a bit faster. It will be on the server today, after a random crash.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-21-2011, 07:44 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Alright I edited the supra script a bit, and now it will let you drive a bit faster. It will be on the server today, after a random crash.

Random Crash? How do you know?
Do you mean...
restart?

I heard someone talking about some stuff in a "Secret" Testing thingeh :3
(08-21-2011, 07:44 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Alright I edited the supra script a bit, and now it will let you drive a bit faster. It will be on the server today, after a random crash.

So much better now, thanks alot.
Great work Smile