Unban
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Komar

Your ban ID: 14453

Banned by: Soulripper

Reason: Abusing admin abuse report

Involved: n/a

Why we should unban you: It's been a while, I assume things have blown over. It seems a bit much to be a permanent ban. On that note, I do also apologize for my actions involving the admin abuse threads. It was uncalled for, all I ask for is another chance. Would like to come back for the fun.
It appears like the player is apologetic for his actions, it's all up to soul though.
You've been abusing the old system to report admin abuse. Not by sending a false report, no you only trolled the crap out of it. It clearly said above the form that abusing the form will result in a permanent warning. A warned man counts for two.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-03-2013, 02:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You've been abusing the old system to report admin abuse. Not by sending a false report, no you only trolled the crap out of it.

You make it sound as though I A) did not send in a false report, I however B) 'trolled the crap out of it' - which is a broad choice of words.

It seems as though something done as a 'troll' is generally done in jest; were damages caused? Did I somehow demerit something that you had created?

(03-03-2013, 02:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: permanent warning.

Is this a typo, or was it intentionally meant to say "warning" -- because a warning is a lot different than a ban I would assume.

Or, why not switch around my 'ban'? It seems a bit odd that I am still here without impediment, but in game(where the report was not made), I am obstructed.

Regardless, I don't even remember the contents of my report, and it was done in jest. Obviously a mistake was made, and in my opinion it would seem that 6+ month ban would suffice.

I have made my apology.
Well that attitude won't get you far...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Not anger, but I suggest not posting here Toxic, as you are not involved in this unban request.
I meant permanent ban indeed.

I quote from the old admin report page:

"Abusing/spamming this form will result in a permanent ban from servers and forum."

It clearly warned you that you will be banned permanently from servers too.

Unban request denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.