Unblacklist police officer
Name: Derka Derka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19817945

Blacklisted Job: Police officer

Admin who blacklisted you: Don't remember.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Not sure the name of where the event took place but it was next to the pool: the yellow offices. The mayor was taken hostage and when the police arived there we started shooting through the gate (props of someone) Bullets were ricocheting everything was crazy. Me like an idiot thought that someone was shooting us. So when we managed to "crack" the door (with a warrant ofcourse). We were in one of the offices and I thought there was an armed man in there. So I basicly shot through and killed the mayor. Cheese The reason why I should be unblacklisted is that now I know that bullets ricochet in the server, and that before shooting I will make sure what i'm shooting at.

Derka Derka
i wish admins would let you explain why stuff like this happens before blacklisting you or banning you. its just the /ooc has a timer.
(04-13-2011, 11:06 AM)Toasty1337 Wrote: i wish admins would let you explain why stuff like this happens before blacklisting you or banning you. its just the /ooc has a timer.

The Occ has a timer to stop OCC spam

You can explain your self here

If it was a mistake then yes we unblacklist or if we see that the person is fit to learn from his mistakes.

Also Toasty don't comment on other peoples threads in the courthouse, For Unban/Ban/and Admin Abuse threads you can only post on other peoples threads if you have something important to say as like you were part of it too. For Unblacklist requests just let the person making it post and admins reply.

You did a triple post on the forums on your unblacklist and now posted on this guys unblacklist saying nothing but admins should do this ect.

Please don't post on peoples unblacklist, this is between Them and the Admins.

+1 Warning
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]