Anonymous350's Unban Request
Your name: Anonymous350

Your ban ID: 25844

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: I was banned for Prop kill,Prop surf

Involved: I was the only one involved besides an admin.

Why we should unban you: Well, first off Lying wont help so... I locked my
ambulance I bought for $1000 when 2 people kill me and shove my car into the ground with props "Dead Cam" I went back and spawn in props I was trying to get it out from the ground. By getting on my prop surfing underneath the acctual car Which worked for me sometimes. I didn't mean to kill others my car flipped out of the way and fell on to them. I MESSAGE THEM AFTER SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL YOU! I thought acctual props would do it but it made it more worst I thought I was doing the right thing as others told me to do as a suggestion.
You prop-surfed like 20 feet in the air, then let other people surf on your props, and it looked like to me that you hit your car and it flew over a huge crowd of people.. all a bit suspect.
(02-28-2013, 02:44 AM)Vauld Wrote: You prop-surfed like 20 feet in the air, then let other people surf on your props, and it looked like to me that you hit your car and it flew over a huge crowd of people.. all a bit suspect.

Yes, I'm sorry I'm totally 100% new to this game and I use my microphone usually ask people how to play because F1 on my computer is used for java program. So I cannot read the rules until I physically turn off F1 which I have yet to do. I'm sorry dude I was just trying to get my Ambulance out of the ground because It was my first vehicle I got and I didn't wanna loose it. I know it was stupid to Prop-surf people. When I get unbanned I'll be sure to read the rules and remove F1 key. I thought using props to push vechicles was the right thing to do but prop-surf was unacceptable.

Thanks, Vauld
Denied.