Unban Request

Your name: Cygnus XI

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35560394

Banning Admin: Mikey The Fox

Ban Length: 1 Day

Reason for the ban: FailRP

Why we should unban you: It was totally unecessary, I was trying to help my Friend, Who was going to get arrested, then I pulled a knife and tried to warn the Cop to stop and let him go but knifed him, But then 2 SS came and Arrested me, Later on the cop told Mikey what I did, Calling it failrp.
That Cop was PillO aka Shark who was a Good Admin on here and I know he wouldn't lie

He told me, YOU came out of nowere and stabbed him in the back giving him 5hp and then you ran off

I see it as FailRP cause for no reason at all you popped up and knifed him

He said he was going to ban you if he had his powers, so for friend and past fellow admin I did it for him.

I'm bringing him now he can explain what happned
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I am the cop, here's my side of it.

I'm on patrol, reporting anything suspicious. I get a /request of someone raiding the Bank of America, so I head over. I reload my gun on the way and whack out the hands Swep so I'm not scaring the civvies, (If they can even FearRP.), I walk into the Bank and it's empty. I'm about to radio in "False Alarm" when I hear banging on the Vault door and Yelling. I hear who is inside cos they're yelling it out and I use the /door. For some weird reason it opens and out steps a guy with a crowbar. I'm prepping the guy for an arrest, standing in the doorway so he can't escape.

All of a sudden I hear a massive *Swoosh.. Splosh* as my spine falls out onto the floor.. I just got knifed, and I have 5 hp left. I turn around and point my gun at the gundealer thrashing around behind me, he says over the mic.

"Don't worry I won't kill you, wait, what am I here for again?"

So I'm like, fail.. The glorious SS troopers waltz in and KO the GD, and in LOOC he types, "I was here to get a shipment for myself." SS arrest the GD, Crowbar man walks away in the confusion and I lie there bleeding away.

1st off, you had no reason to save him, and you wouldn't do it anyway as a Gundealer.
2nd, you had so many mixed reasons for being in the area.
3rd, how many Corner shop owners do you see carrying knives and interrupting arrests?... Thought so.

Hope I don't have to post here again. Ty for readin'.
Ummm That seems much more for a 1 day ban....I'd think I should make at week Cheese
Leave it at a day, you'll get an Abuse Thread. You isn't gettin' demoted if I haz a say in it :3
lol ok a day it is then

closeing now