[WARNING] Horrifying Video - Watch at own risk!
Edit#2: The channel is now http://www.youtube.com/user/airlessarchives69/

"mylittlespaghetti" got deleted.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Oh My God.. This is, gawd, just...

[Image: 74694_165616150148278_5018169_n.jpg]

Btw..
(02-27-2013, 03:44 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Seriously... I feel like I'm the only person that has never watched a single episode of My Little Pony...

You're totally not the only one
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing at the pure bullshit coming out of the creators/voice actor's mouths. Going to change people's perceptions? Please. You're just delighted you're now making huge money off of these deluded individuals who find the show some sort of inspiration.

I once watched part of the show to try and understand what people saw in it. I learned nothing. It is like any other generic little girl show, cute characters, some morally based storyline about helping people and being nice with good artwork. As for the guy saying 'Now I've got hundreds of friends.' Seems he thinks chatting to bronies across the other side of the world and seeing them once a year makes them 'friends'... Yeah, I have 2 billion facebook friends... see the similarity?

Oh well. Like every fad, it won't grow much larger and will probably decline when the show stops making new episodes. I'm not going to judge anyone... I'd rather they watch a TV show about friendship and magic instead of worshipping devils and sacrificing goats.
(02-27-2013, 04:46 PM)Adman Wrote: Haha, I couldn't stop laughing at the pure bullshit coming out of the creators/voice actor's mouths. Going to change people's perceptions? Please. You're just delighted you're now making huge money off of these deluded individuals who find the show some sort of inspiration.

I once watched part of the show to try and understand what people saw in it. I learned nothing. It is like any other generic little girl show, cute characters, some morally based storyline about helping people and being nice with good artwork. As for the guy saying 'Now I've got hundreds of friends.' Seems he thinks chatting to bronies across the other side of the world and seeing them once a year makes them 'friends'... Yeah, I have 2 billion facebook friends... see the similarity?

Oh well. Like every fad, it won't grow much larger and will probably decline when the show stops making new episodes. I'm not going to judge anyone... I'd rather they watch a TV show about friendship and magic instead of worshipping devils and sacrificing goats.
Kill me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgs9OhjAE2g
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I have lived through about enough. Vanilla Ice, goths, emos, furverts, now bronies......I dunno if I'm prepared for what is next.
(02-28-2013, 07:24 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I have lived through about enough. Vanilla Ice, goths, emos, furverts, now bronies......I dunno if I'm prepared for what is next.

Acceptable: Goths (Because they MOSTLY keep to them-selves.), Furverts (They also keep to them-selves mostly when it comes to rule 34.)

Not acceptable: Vanilla Ice (F*** no.), Emos (Mostly attention seekers.), Bronies (Debatable, The ones who keep to them-selves and don't talk in a different language, Fine, The ones who spray that shit everywhere deserve to be burnt at the stake.)
I have seen every episode of MLP up to date, but I'm not a brony.
(02-28-2013, 08:13 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 07:24 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I have lived through about enough. Vanilla Ice, goths, emos, furverts, now bronies......I dunno if I'm prepared for what is next.

Acceptable: Goths (Because they MOSTLY keep to them-selves.), Furverts (They also keep to them-selves mostly when it comes to rule 34.)

Not acceptable: Vanilla Ice (F*** no.), Emos (Mostly attention seekers.), Bronies (Debatable, The ones who keep to them-selves and don't talk in a different language, Fine, The ones who spray that shit everywhere deserve to be burnt at the stake.)

What about furries? Furries and clopping bronies are a horrible epidemic on Steam (let alone the rest of the internet).
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Truth be told, I didn't know Bronies existed until I played Garry's Mod.

O.o