Unban Request
Your name:
Donut_1052

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:29675049

Banning Admin:
[FL] Mikey The Fox

Ban Length:
2011-04-12 20:05:57 (time seems to be wrong as when i created this unban request it was 20:30

Reason for the ban: Propblocking

Why we should unban you:
i called admin to discuss that peltone breaked the rule. He breached in my apartament without any proof, and said that he ony suspects it. Rules say he can check only by havong proof but he just breached in with his partner. while i wanted to have discussion why he did this i got banned for propblocking? i didnt even spawned props. just have been on the server for about 15-20 minutes and didnt even used any prop. If im having a mistakes i just want to ask WHERE and how did i propblocked? Thank you

IMPORTANT! And once again. on my computer it shows april 12th 20:30
on my User CP it shows 05:50
and ban request says to be lifted on 2011-04-12 20:05:57
Well What happens was I TP'ed to one of my Govements members and I went to TP you to us to explain what happend
but I saw that a room they were locked in had only one keypad on one side so there locked in thus the propblock
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
you sure you didnt find another keypad?

if you didnt i must say there is nothing i can do now as i dont take pictures of where i put keypads.
Only make me a favour. whats my ban lift time then? cuz i dont understand whats with that ban system
I believe just a day
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]