Designing Tomorrow [Pass]
I am pleased to announce that Infernaw has joined the marketing department as an associate.

I am still doing back ground checks on all other applicants. Interviews will follow as I see fit.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Fixed my app up a bit.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Victorinox
I would like to announce that I have added on Wweee as an Architect Associate!

Congratulations!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Makarov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28575199

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 341

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Gary's mod Building experience (1-10): 7

Bans On The Server: 4

In-Game Name: David Child

Education: Private Tutor up to the age of 17, went to Oxford university and graduated in Business and Marketing, architectural design and accounting

Past Job experience: Worked as a lead designer for the government building "Nexus", did a few months of work as a secretary in a Real Estate office.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: I am a very hard worker who always strives to get the job done as best as possible, i have even worked for this corporation as a secretary and would most like a job in the business sector.

Name any extra talents you might have: I am a keen piano player and i also have a talent in driving most cars, trucks.
(03-02-2013, 07:34 AM)Beflok Wrote: I would like to announce that I have added on Wweee as an Architect Associate!

Congratulations!

Does that mean everyone else except Infernaw and Wweee have to reapply?

We're 3 members now. Shouldn't that make us official? :o
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(03-03-2013, 11:45 AM)Infernaw Wrote: We're 3 members now. Shouldn't that make us official? :o

Not just that.
(03-03-2013, 12:30 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 11:45 AM)Infernaw Wrote: We're 3 members now. Shouldn't that make us official? :o

Not just that.

Of course not. I missunderstood since Ruxandra's clan got official with only her in it and shit.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Prosto, Russkie
(03-02-2013, 05:36 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(03-02-2013, 07:34 AM)Beflok Wrote: I would like to announce that I have added on Wweee as an Architect Associate!

Congratulations!

Does that mean everyone else except Infernaw and Wweee have to reapply?

Currently I am still doing background checks and being disrupted by real life stuff but will get to them as soon as possible.

Kiruclanz and Makarov could you possibly give me examples of your work?

Currently I have decided no to the following applicants: Equalizer, Mr hobeden
May I ask what made you decline my application?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]