SuccessKid's Unban Request
Your name: SuccessKid

Your ban ID: 14864
Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Impersonating Soulripper

Involved: Me, Ruxandra (probably soulripper).

Why we should unban you: When I changed my name to [FL]SoulRipper,I only said Hi to a xFL member. A day after, Soul made apparently made it perma-ban if anyone impersonates him due to the scamming. Ruxandra then came on and said one of my previous names was [FL]SoulRipper, she then said it was a permaban and then permabanned me. Also, people on the server have received more bans than me and are still playing, i have 8 (it is 9 but one was a re-ban, unbanned then banned me again with shorter time because of unban request) I remember on of friends on FL have about 13. There isn't any proof that i scammed and some of my friends know i wouldnt do this, I really like FL and i enjoy playing on the servers, I really hope you give me another chance.

-SuccessKid (/BiggusDickus)

P.S Can a admin change my username to SuccessKid? thank you.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

You have still impersonated SoulRipper. An old topic in the archive shows what could happen, and why you are being banned for the offense. Seeing as you also have 8 bans, it shows that you couldn't keep out of trouble.
That's one of the issues, the second one was you making a secondary account to try and circumvent your ban, which I caught right in time. Hopefully, you are not getting unbanned, ever.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-26-2013, 12:46 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: the second one was you making a secondary account to try and circumvent your ban, which I caught right in time

What can you say to this Biggus(SuccessKid)?
I was really desperate to get back on the server, that was also a big stupid mistake, isn't helping me get another chance.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Why would you need to change your name to my name just to say Hi to an 'xFL' member?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You not replying to souls reply makes me think you dont care enough to actually get unbanned.

You have 48 hours to reply.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
48 hours have passed, denied.