Sim city 5
Im draging this thread up again even though it is in the wrong forum part. Since it was released today in USA I am wondering if anyone has played it? I just pre-purchased (release on Thursday in Europe) the Deluxe Edition since I want that European style in some of my cities. Im not really a Sim City hardcore player but I had fun with the old ones so why not buy this?

Only thing that concerns me are the size of the building areas. In the old games you had a huge space and could make a city that could have like 20 million citizens but now it seems the "cap" is around 200-300 citizens then you cant build more. I hope for a DLC with bigger spaces.
Ive heard a alot of gripes about how the always online thing is causeing up to 30 minute loading delays, and how the largest your city seems to be able to get is 30-40k.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Personal I dont like the game.

I like the idea of how you can create your own city in anyway you want but, After spending hours of creating the prefect city a fucking meteor storm stikes and then tornados. And after spending another hour on rebuilding same shit happens again. It's like they want players to get pissed.
Yea, ive also heard alot of gripes about how theres no actual save system, just an auto save you cannot revert back to, theres no more "Man im bored, im going to nuke my city and see how i can manage the chaos, then reload an old game and go about the game normaly" like the old days.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Meh, piracy, piracy, piracy. EA doesn't deserve the money Tounge.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy
Anyone who thinks Simcity 5 is a good game or EA is a good company is gonna' be castrated by yours truly.
Just... don't get me started.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
(03-06-2013, 07:19 AM)Warior135 Wrote: Anyone who thinks Simcity 5 is a good game or EA is a good company is gonna' be castrated by yours truly.

Come at me bro.

Or well, I dont know if Sim City 5 is good but why wouldnt it be? And I dont really get why everyone is complaining on EA. Enlighten me please.
(03-06-2013, 03:55 PM)Humla Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 07:19 AM)Warior135 Wrote: Anyone who thinks Simcity 5 is a good game or EA is a good company is gonna' be castrated by yours truly.

Come at me bro.

Or well, I dont know if Sim City 5 is good but why wouldnt it be? And I dont really get why everyone is complaining on EA. Enlighten me please.

A quick Google solves everything.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Why-Peo...43696.html
I like the EA opening logo, Challenge everything.. And besides, they have themself on the Battlefield 1942 as far as I remember. So it's not that bad.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.