Some errors that usually aren't there
I recently had to redownload my G Mod and fearless add ons and such and I've noticed that both before and after the paramedic medpacks they carry around appear as big errors. I've tried finding out which file has been messing up but I can't seem to. Also some of the inside of shops on v33x(although I'm sure on other maps too) appear purple checkered. Any advice on what I may not have downloaded or what to do to fix them? Nervous
I have exactly same problem medic have errors when they take out healing. And on v33x you see houses and some of the houses have black and purple on them
It is just an error. No way to fix it at the minute, I don't think.
Regards,
aviator
I have the same error on the Paramedic. Before i had errors around the map on v2p and in the hospital on v2p and v33x. Before that i could see the Healing Kit that the Paramedics have.. Sad
RIP in Pepperonis.
Same! It seems like it may have been an update or something but I know that one day I COULD see the paramedics stuff then BOOM, one day I couldn't. Even after I redownloaded everything and placed them all in the correct places, it still won't work. Strange.

The reason I ask though and believe it's not just that is because my good friend who also plays doesn't have this problem. So it just seems fixable.