Hurray, Another problem!
Hey guys, so right now, my Gmod crashes every time I try to join Fearless.
There is no Hl2.exe window, it just plain disappears off of my screen. I've tried with and without the launch properties suggested by soul, and I've verified the integrity of the game cache. The game makes it to Sending Client Info on Fearless. Any ideas?
This happened to me for around 4 days about a month ago. I literally had to start gmod, join server, wait for slot, crash, repeat. I normally got in on the 20th or so attempt, tedious stuff. It just went away after a few days, no idea why, hasn't been back since. I know this isn't a fix, just letting you know it's happened before.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Hello UTLonghorn12,

I heard about this problem about 1-2 years ago, and I found exactly the same thing I guess on an another forum (of course, this wasn't while joining FL, but just while joining Garry's MOD).

Right click on Garry's Mod in Steam, hit Properties, then Set Launch Options. In the window, type:

Code:
-window -noborder -w RES_WIDTH -h RES_HEIGHT

Where RES_WIDTH would be replaced by your resolution width (eg., 1920) and RES_HEIGHT would be replaced by your resolution height (eg., 1080), so a 1920x1080 Resolution would look like:

Code:
-window -noborder -w 1920 -h 1080

If that doesn't work yet, try adding

Code:
-dxlevel 90

If the problem persists, try to contact Garry Newman at the following address:

[email protected]

I hope that my answer helped you.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]