About me!
Gaming:

Hello everyone I am Small Bear! And I love roleplay more than any other mod on Garrysmod. My second favrioute would have to be TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town). I do get banned from servers from time to time, but I accept I did something wrong and let's face it. Were all idiot's from time to time, whether we like to accept it or not!

I have played on Fearless for about 2 months and even got a friend started in on RP on the server to. My favrioute admin was Killjoy, but he was mean so now its...Sniperwolf! Cheese

IRL:

My interests are Football, playing video games and hanging out with mates. My real name is Elliot.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Don't dislike an Admin cos they're strict, keeps the server in shape. Wink

And I wouldn't post your real name on the net. Edit: Killjoy removed it.
welcome, now if you look away im gonna use your name to buy lots of gay stuffTounge JK
(04-15-2011, 10:39 PM)Shark Wrote: Don't dislike an Admin cos they're strict, keeps the server in shape. Wink

And I wouldn't post your real name on the net.

Haha, dont worry. No one will ever find me! And +, people tend to do that, I was scrolling through the other posts Cheese
(04-15-2011, 11:33 PM)Dragneel Wrote: welcome, now if you look away im gonna use your name to buy lots of gay stuffTounge JK

I hope you do...Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!