UnBan Request!
Your name: ItzBradleey

Your ban ID :25518

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason:'disconnected to avoid admin, radioing while tied up'

Involved: Razer

Why we should unban you:I had to go to for my dinner and i was in the corner not tied up i was sitting in the cafe when they came in they called an admin because i was watching the cafe and i had to go for my dinner i disconnect and then get banned so it was a false reason for them to radio an admin by the contents of this it is unfair.
Ex-Server Teacher
This is very true, Bradley is my friend and i was in a skype call with him. He did go for his dinner and he shouldn't be banned if he had to go, it wasn't his fault. Also if you cant unban him then atleast lower the ban time from 4 days to atleast 24 or 12 hours. I really want to play cityRP with a mate.
Ban lengths are controlled by our administrators. Do not post here to vouch/give your support, only post if you are directly involved in the situation.
It is true I am, Razer. When we was doing the hostage situation he did mention in the voice chat across the lines of "Sorry guys, Got to go for my dinner" Then around 1 or 2 minutes later did disconnect to obviously go for his dinner which he cant control when it is. So I hope this can help sort out the situation.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
Can someone reply !
Ex-Server Teacher
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned, posting in a thread without the sufficient rights.
Please be patient. The suspending administrator will get to your case as soon as possible.
Ok Sorry Cheese
Ex-Server Teacher
Sir its the fact that you used your radio while you were tied up.

As for the other part I cannot verify. You do not seem to even realize/ care about the main reason of the ban so I will have to deny this so you will learn.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!