Unban request bandza
Your name: Bandza

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22987110

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: 1 week..

Reason for the ban: Epic minge...

Why we should unban you:

Okay the reason i got banned is that i crowbar'd a special donator cop or how they are called.

This happened- I went to Gas Station and i wanted to steal a car ( Gangsters can do it, it would be stupid to ask a permision..) i saw that Cop tazerd a guy i went to him and he tazerd me imediatly.. He walked on me i lost 50 health then he untazed me i was angry. I walked away Then i remembered i had crowbar and i can kill him. Also i would take his Gun. I used the crowbar, i killed him And then i got killed by other guy. After i respawned He asked me why i killed him I said i Killed him for Gun and i also wanted to write that he damaged me alot but I wasnt quick enough because that OCC or OOC thing needs a cooldown. When i was about to write the second thing why i killed him, someone asked me, do i know that special cops gets new items, i wrote Well yea, maybe? Then i got banned...
I was Gangster i had """PERMISION""" to kill him because he damaged me PLUUS i was a damn gangster.. WHATS MINGE ABOUT IT?

Also i got banned second time and please give some MORE time to explain !! Its like after something happens and u get banned IMEDIATLY. Without even being quick enough to explaining it why i have done it or how..

Sorry for the english, in my country its not teachable im teaching it myself.....
I tried to arrest a guy, then you came up right behind me and took out a crowbar and killed me. You did it without a reason, so the ban is fair i think.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

You aslo ignored requests as a chef. Got demoted for that and stuff. I guess the admins were already pretty pissed off with you..
Andreas dont you remember i came near you and you just tazerd me, you walked through me and untazed then i took 50 hp damage.
ABOUT THE CHEF i was building my kitchen with entrance and stuff and i didn't noticed the text i was talking with my friend on skype so i really ignored it while working.. sorry about that.

OH yeah and btw its annoyng when you have BAD reputation like me cus its fucking ANNOYNG like no one cares when i say something, today when i played one cop just punchwored me and arrested.. I wrote to admin with @ but they just ignored me after some time i got randomly blocked in my shop by someone then i had to switch job for respawning.. and other sh1t no one cares when i say something and IF I do something "unusual" and in my case i think it was a bit unfair for 1 kill a week ban ITS STUPID.. plus andreas it wasnt random i explained you why i killed you.. A person like you "donator" everyone beleaves, a new guy like me that no one cares about, is not very easy to play cus if you do something WRONG you just going be banned with no mercy.. atleast lower the ban. Its realy unfair. At first day when i was taxi driver i was killed like 5 times by gangsters and they keep stealing my cab the cops ignored no one even did anything.. then i picked Gangster and started stealing other people cars and i also was driving with my old cab from which i got my first ban yesterday.. But now when i killed 1 person i got 7 day ban Its not fair Sad
Quote:1.1.
About Unban/Ban Requests

f.)You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.
You have been a complete utter minge all day long did nothing except pissing me off.
I'm tired of you already and I think every other admin who has seen you so far can confirm that.
-Signature removed-