Animus Vox Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)Animus Vox

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)25588

Banned by: Grub

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Mass CDM(x6)

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Nobody else

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I had found a firetruck and was driving around in it and I hit Grub while he was in the road. I did not do this purposely, but he immediately banned me for a week. He was in a group and they were directly in the middle of the road. I even have proof from Grub and Shadow saying that you shouldn't stand in the middle of the road if you don't want to die. Grub is being a hypocrite about this and banned because it must have pissed him off.
Denied.

I really don't even know where to begin. Just because people are in the middle of the road doesn't give you the option to hit everyone. You stole a firetruck as rebel and rammed through a HUGE group of people. No attempt to stop was made either.

Grub is being a hypocrite about this and banned because it must have pissed him off.

Excuse me but, you never ran me over. I banned you because you ran over about 4-5 people without any attempt to stop. Just because people STAND in the middle of the road doesn't give you the option to hit EVERY single one.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub