Ban Request on Super Dildo & [FL:RP] Razer
Name of player: Super Dildo / [FL:RP] Razer

SteamID: Super - STEAM_0:0:59559285 / Razer - STEAM_0:0:34759371

Time in GMT: I honestly don't know yesterday afternoon between 3 - 6pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Super - Mass CDM, Racism. Razer - Prop push, Back-seating Administration

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgr3X2MJI...e=youtu.be
Smile 
I am Razer btw. But anyway in my defense in why I should not be banned, The backseat administration was sorted out by [FL] Beflok. Then with the prop push I only tipped his car upside down to stop him from running us all over but if you look very closely at 0:53 in the video you can see there was another prop spawned by someone else which was the prop which was the one to hit that car half stuck into the wall which was by a paramedic at the time who's name I can not remember.

I hope you can see that it was not me as it was not, Because moments before scene was recording he ran over my whole team of Corleones, Then when he came round the corner and as you see in the video I tipped his car upside down because we were getting sick of this guy ruining our experience on the server. Then when it was upside down the paramedic with the other prop flung it into the wall therefor it glitched it into there.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
I was there at time and yes it was the paramedic he flung it hard, Razer just tipped it upside down then the paramedic flung it over there into the wall Sad
Please refrain yourself from commenting, unless you can provide evidence to back up your statement.
(02-25-2013, 02:38 AM)Scene Wrote: Please refrain yourself from commenting, unless you can provide evidence to back up your statement.

As forum states anyone who was involved May post. I shall get the other witnesses involved to post tonight.
Kind regards

(02-25-2013, 04:17 PM)whiparts Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 02:38 AM)Scene Wrote: Please refrain yourself from commenting, unless you can provide evidence to back up your statement.

As forum states anyone who was involved May post. I shall get the other witnesses involved to post tonight.

How am i or anybody suppose to know if he was involved? You could easily just be asking friends or whatever to write on this and say they witnessed it and back you.

You clearly stated in the video upon prop pushing his car, i quote " This is what i think of glitches like you " * prop pushed * '' Get away you CDM'er "
(02-25-2013, 04:33 PM)Scene Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 04:17 PM)whiparts Wrote:

How am i or anybody suppose to know if he was involved? You could easily just be asking friends or whatever to write on this and say they witnessed it and back you.

You clearly stated in the video upon prop pushing his car, i quote " This is what i think of glitches like you " * prop pushed * '' Get away you CDM'er "

Yes I was very annoyed at him as he was calling me and my family N***** and C**** But yea I do admit I flipped his car the tiniest bit to stop this guy from ruining mine and others experience because if he was upside down he wont be running any of us over anymore but I can promise you that I never hit the car to glitch in the wall you know that little prop at 0:53 on the left hand corner when he flung that prop and anchored it that caused it to glitch. And I can assure you the witnesses are real people who were there at the time. Because he was coming at us so I just flipped him to stop him running us over because for myself personally, under these circumsanses with someone doing this it was not in the wrong for 2 reasons 1: I did not fling him into the wall, Like I said it was a paramedic he caused the harm afterwords and 2. This was helping people out so they could continue and roleplay I, agree with your whole perspective but if your recording camera was more to the left you would of saw, So please let the witnesses explain the story as alot of them saw the paramedic do it and if they think it was me well they will say it was me. So sir I just hope we can sort this out as my story is the one in the right. Trust me I have a good memory I can remember the whole things, ask me anything about it I can tell you, so please listen because this is true the paramedic did the car glitch in the wall.

Also if I was the one in the guilt I would not be spending all this time doing this appeal. Just for example this other person put a BR on me and a mate because we hostage him for a valid reason of spying, assault with a ak47 and such but then he lied in his BR, And if I was making it up I would of not even bothered posting this because, If I do something wrong I will accept my ban for it.

Also the "Get away you CDMER" Was by that meant which most people would understand, Meaning " Your a CDMER just leave the server we dont want you here"
Kind regards

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Mass CDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team