Jokhah
(02-24-2013, 12:07 AM)KierTheKebab Wrote: I was never on the bus, and i removed my elastic because i had forgot the change my job

Would like to add that you came onto the teamspeak server with racist remarks and talking about parts of my body that do not concern you
after speeking for a while on TS most of this was resolved or at least what problems i had were
I didnt come on with no racist remarks at all, and no i didnt talk about parts of your body, we were talking about what tom sprayed on the floor
(02-24-2013, 12:49 AM)KierTheKebab Wrote: I didnt come on with no racist remarks at all, and no i didnt talk about parts of your body, we were talking about what tom sprayed on the floor

You were talking about how you joined the klu klux klan, how you drew swastikas on nexus, and about how I was mad that tom drew a dick in the road because I didn't have one. Hence you were banned from TS. So while your talking about abuse, look in the mirror before trying to talk about anyone else. I'm done with this thread.
How can you say this? These a really serious accusations, unless you have evidence, then stop making up such lies, im 15 for goodness sake, how can you say i joined the ku klux klan? and how i drew swastikas on nexus, again do you have evidence? Banning me for 24 hrs is enough, to now lie about me like this is very hypocritical as you said you got annoyed when somebody get perma banned for others lieing.
I don't want to make things any worse for myself since things have been resolved on teamspeak but i do want to say that Bradley didn't say anything about him joining the klu klux klan or being a member of it.
Bradley. You seem to hide behind the whole, evidence, issue. Tom was there. Tyki was there. Cube was there. It's cool though, your gonna end up permed if you don't change your ways. Your lies aren't good and I will be happy to ban whenever your caught.

By the way, your banned from teamspeak for a week for it.
Bans are not an abuse case, post an unban request.
I find this whole convercations complete bull shit Jokhah knows what he is doing so all of you can stfu Tounge
Jokhah is probably the most unabusive moderator I know.
Also - Why did you donate at 9 hours?
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)