Salinsky
Name: L33T Patatoe
Time/Date: 12:50 ( around then Eastern canada time)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51309292

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Salinsky

Evidence: I was banned for mingebuying doors and locking people.... also not listening or something. Well, heres the logs for yourself
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Salinsky teleported to [FL:RP] viljoeL.
(Advert) Urdem Guner: buy your black market stuff from me. pm me
(<3) (OOC) mSy: A lot of crime in the city. Killing, punching peopel randomly etc.
TEST
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Salinsky brought L33T Potatoe.
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: Why did you run into our house
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: Hm?
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: I can't hear you
Player Quastarr has disconnected.
(<3) (OOC) Cownipples: Ok.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(<3) (OOC) Mlokso: Get a better police force and watch it rocket to zero crime Cheese
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] viljoeL: I was renting the house and you bought the door.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] viljoeL: And locked us in
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: They just ran into my house -_-
Player [FL:RP] Green (STEAM_0:0:62582270) has joined the game.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] viljoeL: door was unbought
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] viljoeL: you bought it just now
(Local OOC) L33T Potatoe: I'm allowed to buy a door
(Broadcast) Michael Robinson: The lockdown has been cancelled.
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: I just bought it
Player ︻デ═一 ᴮᵒᶰᵏ has disconnected.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] viljoeL: door was unbought when I was trying to buy it.
Player Quastarr (STEAM_0:0:55709834) has joined the game.
(Advert) Jeff 'Joker' Moreua: Need any Black market products? /pm Madgeorge93 and
your location and ill be there ASAP
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: I bought it first :
Player ︻デ═一 ᴮᵒᶰᵏ (STEAM_0:1:39421846) has joined the game.
Player Scottie has disconnected.
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: :\
(Broadcast) Michael Robinson: Lockdown has been cancelled due to cops taking back
control of the city. Thanks for being patient
(Broadcast) Michael Robinson: Weed legal, every other drug illegal. Guns can be used
ONLY for self defense
(Broadcast) Michael Robinson: Speed Limits: inside the city - 30mph, outside - 60mph
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: Why can't they buy next door?
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] viljoeL: First.. You even use this?
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: No no no I understand
(Advert) Tom hewitt: need health? pm boeing74710
Player Sacramento has disconnected.
Player Sacramento (STEAM_0:0:45631214) has joined the game.
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: I honestly have no clue
Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: Am I getting in trouble for buying a door?
Wat
At which point did I abuse my powers?
Viljo and I (GI Yonno) walked in first, you then stood there with your friend ( don't remember his name ) first opening and closing the door twice, then you bought the door and locked it, while we were in. So you did lock us in.

- GI Yonno
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
From what I read in the log, you bought a door someone else was buying and locked them in

I fail to see what this has to do with salinsky
You were banned for completely ignoring what I was telling you. When I asked you to repeat the red line of what I said, you simply did not know.

Why would I waste my time explaining something to you, if you're not going to listen to a word I say?

You were banned, not made a victim of an abusive staff member.

I highly recommend you read the rules for abuse and then re-think this thread. What you want to make is an unbanrequest, as I, at no point, abused my powers.
(03-11-2013, 04:31 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You were banned for completely ignoring what I was telling you. When I asked you to repeat the red line of what I said, you simply did not know.

Why would I waste my time explaining something to you, if you're not going to listen to a word I say?

You were banned, not made a victim of an abusive staff member.

I highly recommend you read the rules for abuse and then re-think this thread. What you want to make is an unbanrequest, as I, at no point, abused my powers.
You banned me for buying a door. I was listening, But I didn't break any rules is my point.
Wat
You're looking at a weeks suspension from the forums.

You were suspended, that isn't an abuse matter. Make an appeal please if you feel it was unjustified.
When I asked you if you understood what I was telling you and if I should simplify it a bit more, you said:
Quote:Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: No no no I understand
I had the feeling you were lying, as you kept repeating yourself throughout the story so I asked you to repeat the red line of what I just told you, to which your answer was:
Quote:Jake 'GiveMeRPoints' Smith: I honestly have no clue

This proves that you lied in the earlier statement and that you were not paying attention to anything I was saying, merely because you went into defence when all I said was "You mingebought a door and locked people in, that is not okay."
Please take note that at this stage, I was just explaining what you did wrong and had no intentions of issuing a suspension.

Then looking at how you went into defense, I had a feeling you knew that you did wrong.
One who has nothing to fear, does not go into defence when he gets a simple warning.
You could even hear by the tone of my voice that I didn't think much of it, I wasn't angry, annoyed or anything, yet you chose to go into defence, firstly lying that you understood what I had told you, then not knowing the red line of the explanation I gave you as to what you did wrong.

You were in the wrong, would have gotten away with a warning if it weren't for the lying and ignoring/not caring/paying attention to what I said.

I don't feel like this matter has to be discussed any further than this, you crossed the line and got suspended.
Make an unbanrequest if you really feel the suspension was unfair.
Not an abuse matter please refer to this thread that you should have read.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!