Neon Green Outlines
Hey Guys, I'm in quite a hurry, so I'm hoping this may have some answers by the time I get back (So sorry for the possible vague-ness.)

Anyway, I recently started Metro2033 on Steam, then quickly closed it. My screen resolution changed, and there is also a green outline around almost everything, especially in darker windows. I've attempted to find options to fix this on both the nVidia control panel and the Personalize/Screen Resolution windows, but to no avail. I also can't seem to find the screen resolution I had before this issue. I seem to have tried every Screen Resolution option, but none are the same. My monitor is on a HDTV, running an nVidia GeForce8800 GT. Does anyone know what may be causing this?
Hi UT, have you recently updated your video drivers?
& also do you have an ATi card, if so I may have found a fix for you,
it could be the scaling option that is hidden under the small lower display. The upper larger display only gives a properties option, and only the smaller lower one allows a configure option. 
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/ccc103.jpg/

edit: derp you clearly state you have a nvidia card, but the above may still help, as the nvidia control panel and catalyst suite are not too different, How old is your 8800? and what connection are you using to your output?

Hope this helps!
Have you tried running the game with updog?
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • DoomDude1, GeorgeTheBoy
(02-24-2013, 10:11 PM)Faustie Wrote: Have you tried running the game with updog?

Dafuq is updog? Now you got me curious.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
(02-24-2013, 11:26 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Dafuq is updog?

Spoiler :
Nothin' much mate, how about you?

The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(02-25-2013, 12:56 AM)Faustie Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 11:26 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Dafuq is updog?

Spoiler :
Nothin' much mate, how about you?

Ahahahahaha, seriously haven't heard that for a while XD