Powergaming, FailRP, RDM, Random Taze, Disrespect
Exclamation 
Name of player: ๖ۣۜ๖Tyki ๖ۣۜ๖Mikk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43859310

Time in GMT: 01:31 AM +0:00 GMT

Server: V2P

Summary: I was on V2P and i entered undisturbedly to the mini-shop thing in the right side of the PC shop in front of Nexus and a guy random tazed me and killed me on the ground with his M4A1. They didn't give me any warn or time, so i decided to return back on feet and i entered again to take screenshots of the guy's name and he disrespected me and broke NLR and started to count. 3-2 *tratata* i'm dead. Had no time to leave the building safely. By the way, i took screenshots of that, and i think i'm not the only one with that trouble. They also killed a cop outside that run away i don't know why. (I think the place i was it was a club or something, the guy on the wooden thing was playing songs.)

Evidence:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5789...E1CFEF464/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5789...F52F1BD4C/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578981...0DD67DE6C/

Part 2 - After my death. (His mic was TERRIBLE, he was talking like: kr-rkas-rkr-askr-he-he-heyy.)
And GEORGE it's the guy playing songs.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5789...324150278/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5789...53EF35660/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5789...F6902C274/

I'm not sure, i also heard a MP5 shot from behind too, i think it was Tom950.
so me tom950 george and a few other people were doing 80's club RP and a few cops randomly came in and started shooting at us so we killed them they NLR'd a few times and so on and so on and a rebel walks up to the front stage (me still being a little on edge because of the cops) and plays loud screamo music down the mic which was louder than the RP music so i kill him he then returns and i tell him to "get the fuck out" in mic chat a bout 5 times he asks me in local ooc to say it in game chat so i do and i shout at him to get out and if he doesnt by the time i count to 3 he will be shot with a gun pointed to his head he just stands there and ignores me waiting to be killed and before i count to 3 another person kills him, he was ruining the RP just like the rest of the cops and was breaking fear RP.
What do you expect you were ruining RP by runing into some ones RP and playing loud screamo music down the mic so that the music in the RP can't be heard what would you hope to achieve by that, anything other than an aggresive response and when you came back you were warned several times through mic chat and in game chat and were allowed a considerable amount of tolerance which you chose to ignore and just stood there while several armed guards had fully automatic guns pointed at you and you did nothing which is fail RP and breaking fear RP.
(02-23-2013, 01:55 AM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: so me tom950 george and a few other people were doing 80's club RP and a few cops randomly came in and started shooting at us so we killed them they NLR'd a few times and so on and so on and a rebel walks up to the front stage (me still being a little on edge because of the cops) and plays loud screamo music down the mic which was louder than the RP music so i kill him he then returns and i tell him to "get the *** out" in mic chat a bout 5 times he asks me in local ooc to say it in game chat so i do and i shout at him to get out and if he doesnt by the time i count to 3 he will be shot with a gun pointed to his head he just stands there and ignores me waiting to be killed and before i count to 3 another person kills him, he was ruining the RP just like the rest of the cops and was breaking fear RP.

Yea yea sure, you was blocking the front door, don't you see on the screenshot?-.- I was moving and i said to you you was on the door. About the music, it's not screamo, it's deathcore and i played it for 2 secs, you only heard a yell, and after that 2 secs i stopped and you killed me, so stop talking about that. By the way, that's not RP, that's RDM, it's not a reason for being killed. Do you see any guy being killed IRL about that? NO. You wouldn't wear guns all the time too. And you wasn't RPing. you was killing cops that entered and runned outside. I saw you chasing them and killing one hided on the vegetation outside with a camera taking screenshots. And, i was writting and you disrespected me calling names. All the proofs are on the screen's, they don't lie. And get another mic, i already said you on the game that your mic. was fucked up, and you can't hear anything with that background sound that George played.
(02-24-2013, 02:34 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Yea yea sure, you was blocking the front door, don't you see on the screenshot?-.- I was moving and i said to you you was on the door. About the music, it's not screamo, it's deathcore and i played it for 2 secs, you only heard a yell, and after that 2 secs i stopped and you killed me, so stop talking about that. By the way, that's not RP, that's RDM, it's not a reason for being killed. Do you see any guy being killed IRL about that? NO. You wouldn't wear guns all the time too. And you wasn't RPing. you was killing cops that entered and runned outside. I saw you chasing them and killing one hided on the vegetation outside with a camera taking screenshots. And, i was writting and you disrespected me calling names. All the proofs are on the screen's, they don't lie. And get another mic, i already said you on the game that your mic. was fucked up, and you can't hear anything with that background sound that George played.

you said nothing about not being able to get out of the front door you just stood there while i yelled at you on mic to get out and in game chat to get out i was allowing you to the count of 3 to get out and some one else killed you for not co-operating and breaking fear RP, you played "deathcore" loud shouty screamo music down the mic for while ruining the roleplay that was going on in the 80's music club you wouldant be that close or even attempt to ruin it with 3-4 armed guards standing around you yet you fail RP'd and broke fear RP yet again and if you did that at a concert you would have been tackled to the ground by a few security guards and arrested or something, in the unlikley case that some one could make it that close to the stage any how, you got what you deserved what do you expect its not like you could un-intentionaly play music down the mic so you were obviously looking for an aggresive reaction it just so happend that i responded allmost instantaneously to what you were doing, and the cops i believe killed some one in the club and refused to leave so we killed them and then they kept returning and spaming the camera and refusing to leave what do you expect when some one doesnt co-operate with a gun pointed to their head.
its only disrespect if its out of character what i said was in character on the mic and in the chat.
(02-24-2013, 04:15 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 02:34 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Yea yea sure, you was blocking the front door, don't you see on the screenshot?-.- I was moving and i said to you you was on the door. About the music, it's not screamo, it's deathcore and i played it for 2 secs, you only heard a yell, and after that 2 secs i stopped and you killed me, so stop talking about that. By the way, that's not RP, that's RDM, it's not a reason for being killed. Do you see any guy being killed IRL about that? NO. You wouldn't wear guns all the time too. And you wasn't RPing. you was killing cops that entered and runned outside. I saw you chasing them and killing one hided on the vegetation outside with a camera taking screenshots. And, i was writting and you disrespected me calling names. All the proofs are on the screen's, they don't lie. And get another mic, i already said you on the game that your mic. was fucked up, and you can't hear anything with that background sound that George played.

you said nothing about not being able to get out of the front door you just stood there while i yelled at you on mic to get out and in game chat to get out i was allowing you to the count of 3 to get out and some one else killed you for not co-operating and breaking fear RP, you played "deathcore" loud shouty screamo music down the mic for while ruining the roleplay that was going on in the 80's music club you wouldant be that close or even attempt to ruin it with 3-4 armed guards standing around you yet you fail RP'd and broke fear RP yet again and if you did that at a concert you would have been tackled to the ground by a few security guards and arrested or something, in the unlikley case that some one could make it that close to the stage any how, you got what you deserved what do you expect its not like you could un-intentionaly play music down the mic so you were obviously looking for an aggresive reaction it just so happend that i responded allmost instantaneously to what you were doing, and the cops i believe killed some one in the club and refused to leave so we killed them and then they kept returning and spaming the camera and refusing to leave what do you expect when some one doesnt co-operate with a gun pointed to their head.

its only disrespect if its out of character what i said was in character on the mic and in the chat.
[/quote]

You are kidding me.
Okay, that's the routine:

1- I entered to the server and spawned as Rebel.
2- I drove to the city listening to some deathcore in my car while driving.
3- i parked my car in front of the PC shop.
4- Saw a "club" like thing, i was outside looking what's going on, so i decided to enter.
5- I look behind and there's YOU with a TRANQ shooting me without any reason or warn.
6- YOU took your M4, aimed my HEAD on the ground and KILLED me.
7- I heard guys: Owwww what the fuck dude? Why did you kill him?
8- I asked you the reason of the rdm via ooc and you didn't gave a fuck.
9- I decided to return back and ask you whhy the fuck did you kill me via ooc.
10- I was talking OOC with you, so you have to avoid me, act like if i wasn't there, by the way i was on NLR and you don't know me and you decided to just reply like 2 messages in OOC and continue via IC.
11- You picked up your M4 and aimed at me and talking with your trash mic, so we was on OOC and you took the trouble to IC so you would make me leave and avoid our OOC talk.
12- I was continuing to talk via OOC and you didn't give a fuck, you and your guard behind was armed and you started to count in front of the door and you said 2 and i randomly was killed.

So, i didn't ruin any RP, i just entered and played a 2 secs of song in front of the guy with songs to show him what i was listenning to and it pissed you off. Do you see armed to teeth guys on club sounds that kill people talking on clubs? No.

So don't come with ruinRP cuz i saw a girl jumping and leaving and entering and guys building the bar or something.
Denied.