MelonMan ban request
Thread Title: MelonMan ban request

Name of player: MelonMan

SteamID: There are so many MelonMans, I can't get a steam ID. Sorry...

Time in GMT: 17:45-ish

Server:v33x

Summary: He came in my gun shop, asked if I wanna buy a molotov, I said no, he said "You hurt my feelings" I gave him 2 guns to be nice, he asked for more, I said no, he threw a molotov at me, I tried shooting him but he ran, an officer came and asked me what I did, he came too and lied about the fact that he molotoved me, I then pulled out my gun and lowered it, then the officer started shooting me. Dead.
Evidence::In all that fuss, how could I have gotten a screenshot or started recording? Sorry, no evidence.

I seriously doubt this moron will get banned, since I have no evidence and you need tons and tons of retarded tons of evidence to ban somebody. You know, sometimes this evidence needed stuff is shit. If you got one witness, and thats the victim, why do you need more frickin evidence?
Because what if I said you did something and you didn't, then a friend comes and says he saw it. Then you'd be banned. All you need is a screen shot or two, maybe a short video. Without evidence this will go nowhere. Maybe someone else has evidence and can post it for you.

STEAM_0:1:53488005 is the steam ID
Denied.