Unban Request
So after the president not being able to control his cops, after his cops repeatedly driving through my basketball court and nearly CDMing me, i took action.
Your name: ๖Meζζanin3

Your ban ID: 25417

Banned by:Narcotic

Reason: Random Raid

Involved:Reaper,Alexx, I, Sadn3rd, Aviator

Why we should unban you: So after the president not being able to control his cops, after his cops repeatedly driving through my basketball court and nearly CDMing me, a friend came to me with a proposition. He suggested that we end this Mayor's Reign before it got worse. Seeing that his cops had pissed me off multiple times and him having very limited control of his officers along with drugs being banned, I agreed. After a short drive to the Nexus, he was dead and screaming of random raid in OOC. I disagree with the accusations that this was random, If Lack of control of police force, Ruining my Property, busting my basketballs, and his SS patrolling around constantly slamming into my car parked on the side of the road AND the banning of ALL drugs isn't a reason, I'm not sure what is.
The only reason provided was "drugs are illegal."
I didn't get the chance to post in the unban request before it was closed, I had far more reasons than just drugs being illegal. However, i did think that drugs being illegal would suffice as a reason therefore it's the only thing i stated. I had many reasons as you can See in the OP. I'm not sure of Reaper's reasons, but this is my unban request. So i request that you unban me as i did have reason for the raid, you were even on of the four or five cops that rolled through my court.
OOC it was somewhat funny, but IC it would be a travesty to have my freshly built court covered in tire marks.
This is your 16th ban on record. I will let a supervising administrator give the final judgement of this case, please keep posting your thoughts.
I'd like to state that if unbanned, I don't intend to do much raiding at all anymore, yet more passive rp such as basketball courts, Banks, Security.
You've racked up 16 bans in a row with barely any time between them at all, most of them for aggressive violations. Seems like 15 bans just wasn't enough for you to understand the situation, why would the 16th be any different?
I didn't see one request from you. I said in my broadcasts: Got problems with the Police Force? Send a request and we will deal with it. Yet you decided the aggressive way, going straight for a raid, that is why is was illegitimate. Should you have requested, I would have happily demoted those cops and SS. The only reasons provided in the Ban Request from reaper were 'Drugs illegal, speed limits'. Those things you can not raid for.

If you didn't realize, I was also sorting out an incident where my cops lied to me just to get a raid on UM. I was sorting that out, asking the Rebels for names, and questioning my cops. Ended up with the Commander getting demoted, so, had you done the same, provided names, you wouldn't be permanently suspended.

As Narcotic stated, this case shall be resolved by the SA team.
Regards,
aviator
(02-23-2013, 09:12 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You've racked up 16 bans in a row with barely any time between them at all, most of them for aggressive violations. Seems like 15 bans just wasn't enough for you to understand the situation, why would the 16th be any different?
Because it is a permanent ban, It shows me that I can not continue with such violations as I have reached the threshold for them.

(02-23-2013, 10:16 AM)Aviator Wrote: I didn't see one request from you. I said in my broadcasts: Got problems with the Police Force? Send a request and we will deal with it. Yet you decided the aggressive way, going straight for a raid, that is why is was illegitimate. Should you have requested, I would have happily demoted those cops and SS. The only reasons provided in the Ban Request from reaper were 'Drugs illegal, speed limits'. Those things you can not raid for.

As i stated in the OP, that's reaper, this is my unban request, I didn't get a chance to post in the ban request.

If you didn't realize, I was also sorting out an incident where my cops lied to me just to get a raid on UM. I was sorting that out, asking the Rebels for names, and questioning my cops. Ended up with the Commander getting demoted, so, had you done the same, provided names, you wouldn't be permanently suspended.

I did not realize this, In my experience when a president has such a large force theyll often ignore complaints.

(02-23-2013, 11:14 AM)Bane Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 09:12 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You've racked up 16 bans in a row with barely any time between them at all, most of them for aggressive violations. Seems like 15 bans just wasn't enough for you to understand the situation, why would the 16th be any different?
Because it is a permanent ban, It shows me that I can not continue with such violations as I have reached the threshold for them.

(02-23-2013, 10:16 AM)Aviator Wrote: I didn't see one request from you. I said in my broadcasts: Got problems with the Police Force? Send a request and we will deal with it. Yet you decided the aggressive way, going straight for a raid, that is why is was illegitimate. Should you have requested, I would have happily demoted those cops and SS. The only reasons provided in the Ban Request from reaper were 'Drugs illegal, speed limits'. Those things you can not raid for.

As i stated in the OP, that's reaper, this is my unban request, I didn't get a chance to post in the ban request.

I did not realize this, In my experience when a president has such a large force theyll often ignore complaints.

That doesn't mean I ignore complaints.

Anyways, it would be Backseat Administration to demote them for some of those reasons. If the cops were annoying you, contact the admins, if there are none present, gather evidence and post a ban request on those cops for their FailRP. Not go raiding me and getting suspended or having a ban request put up with your name on. It damages your reputation as a player.
Regards,
aviator
Well then, If there is a next time, I'll be sure to go that route.