PandiZz Ban Request.
Your name: Bluorb/PandiZz, Mr.Wolfyboy

Your ban ID: 25433

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Promoting extremely aggressive rp / Random hosage / Trying to get into gun fights on purpose

Involved: Ted - International Lover, Mr.Wolfyboy.

Why we should unban you: Now i know what i did wrong, and i wont do it again. Sorry to Ted - International Lover.

Well, my friend went into the shop and told the gun dealer "Im collecting protection money for the boss". Then he said "fuck you". When he didnt cooperate, i went into the shop and got everyone out of the shop. "It would be a shame if this nice shop was set on fire." " I bet noone would go to a gunshop where its hot... and its burning." Etc.

My friend started keypad cracking the door, and there was cops comming and we wanted to push him. So i bounded his hands. Right afterward it stood something like **Help, im having 2 heavily armed men that threatens me at the gun shop there**.
Then i tranq'ed him and right afterwards it came 2 cops. " You have a hostage?" - cop. "Yeah! If you dont leave our sight we will kill him."

Right afterwards one left, and i unhostage'd him, and tranq'ed him afterwards. On the way out, my friend tossed a molotov at the shop. A guy sent me "Shoot the trabant". And right afterward's a Trabant drived directly at me, so i shot it. Afterwards my friend was yelling, take the car! And i refused and ran into the tunnel and up to the right.
And there i was banned.

Im not asking to get unbanned, i understood what i did wrong and i wont do it again, i just think 2 months alittlebit too extreme.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
The reason I gave you a two month ban was because I got on the server saw you had 30 kills so I was watching you. You were making borderline decisions so you could open up gun fights. You then hostaged the gun dealer and then get into another shoot out with the cops. ?

You were completely over the line with killing everyone.
The 30 Kills was because the cops kept comming to our hideout, and so did corleone's and 2 of the rebels.
I know it was over the line. And im sorry.

I know i fucked up shit... all im asking for is alittle bit time reduced. It wont happend again, i promise.
I havent had any lately bans. I've taking it very passive all along, roleplayed etc.
Today i just went Cuccinni Mafia with some of my mates and all shit broke loose.
You know what I will shorten the ban to 1 month because two months is a tad extreme. But take this as a warning for the future.

Approved.