Problem.
Hi, so, i have a problem with my Gmod. Once per a few hours, my gmod just freezes and then i see my desktop. I can type, hear all the sounds but no video. Then, i have to relaunch garry's mod which is very annoying. And sometimes, i get a message that "Display driver has stopped responding and has covered". Please help. And my graphics card is Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT.
The following 1 user Likes data expunged :('s post:
  • gogoheart111
hellow sir.

I have a problem
when i have banned 5 days I go to Gmod towers I see it bad and when i go to single player I can't see my self in the third preson i can't see my self
[exp]: when i sit on any char and I prees duck i can't see my self . And when I prees TAB+Ctrl i can't see my self

And that is my problem tell my if you can help sir and Thanks
(02-24-2013, 09:38 AM)gogoheart111 Wrote: hellow sir.

I have a problem
when i have banned 5 days I go to Gmod towers I see it bad and when i go to single player I can't see my self in the third preson i can't see my self
[exp]: when i sit on any char and I prees duck i can't see my self . And when I prees TAB+Ctrl i can't see my self

Hello Gogoheart111,

Create your own "Help & Support" thread by clicking here :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/newthread.php?fid=3
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(02-24-2013, 09:38 AM)gogoheart111 Wrote: hellow sir.

I have a problem

Go to Gmod.com there you Will find Garry saying he will fix the problem with third person. This is a very well known problem.
If you don't want it to happen as often, set all your settings to low. It might sometimes do it but i assure you it will only do it if you are playing it 8 hours+.
Quote:1. Open Library, right click on Gmod and select the "Set launch options" tab. Enter this line of commands without the quote marks: "+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 -heapsize 3145728 +cl_cmdrate 100 +myinfo_bytes 2000 +cl_updaterate 101 +rate 30000 -dxlevel 80 -w 1920 -h 1080 +mat_antialias 8 +mat_forceaniso 16"

2. -w 1920 -h 1080 is for the resolution of the game. Make sure you complete it with the one you use. The one above is for 1920x1080. If you have 1360x768 the line should be -w 1360 -h 768 or for 1280x1024 it should be -w 1280 -h 1024

3. With these lines added, your Garry's Mod will run a lot smoother on our server.
this did help for me.. i had same problem