Ban Request: Reaper and ๖Meζζanin3
Exclamation 
Name of player: Reaper; ๖Meζζanin3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13393265; STEAM_0:1:28964320

Time in GMT: 22nd February 2013 at 14:20 GMT 0

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: The accused players, Reaper (STEAM_0:1:13393265) and ๖Meζζanin3 (STEAM_0:1:28964320), randomly raided the Nexus when I was 'Mayor' of EvoCity.

Laws:

Evidence:
The raid:

When I died:

So that is all. I don't know the name of that third person.
Regards,
aviator
Seems like fair laws and yet they attacked...
ok so how is this random? we raided for a reason ( me Meζζanin3 and alexx) i fail to see how this is random.
Care to explain the reason of raid, then we shall determine, whether or not, your raid was invalid.
Regards,
aviator
i am pretty we said it but if you missed it the reason was drugs.
You raided because drugs were illegal? That is not a legitimate raid reason. So, you are going to arm your self up and raid the Prime Minister because in the UK, we can't use Weed, Cocaine, Heroin...? Seems legit.
Regards,
aviator
Drugs cannot be the only reason. I allmost been banned thanks to that.
Drugs alone cannot be the reason.
If you were arrested or search warranted than it's a different story.

sampel: high tax. even that can't be a reason to attack. As far from my experiance..
i was not but my friend was i belive there was some other reason to do with cars i belive however i only said drugs since that was the main reason. and also i have neverheard anyone who has ever tryed to kill the primeinister becuase they where arrest (or any other cityrp reason to raid.) the only real life reason i could think of is war and lets face it there arent many presidants that do a war rp we did say some of this in ooc i think (dont hold me to that).
My laws are in a screenshot above. Nothing about vehicles.
Regards,
aviator
Let me ask you something.
Could you name a couple of countries where drugs aren't illegal? ( Except for weed, and some other soft-drugs )
Drugs are illegal in almost ALL countries.
You say drugs are illegal, does that mean you can't use them? No, it means that you can get a jail sentence.
That's the fun part of living underground!
I've said enough.