[Minecraft] Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Isaacer is my MC username

Your ban ID:

Banned by: Not sure [Adman probably]

Reason: Calling an admin a Phaggot.

Involved: Adman, doomdude1 ltgrub

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well, I am sorry for calling y'all a phaggot. We were just trying to build a wall. Then the admins kept coming and coming to try and kill us so eventually i got tired and started to go into rage mode. I'm sorry okay. But really? Banned for 2d for calling you a phaggot? Are we playing with 9 year old? Its not offensive i don't see how it is. The admins always say to me stop bitching. So, you can say "Bitch" In your word but not phaggot? Come on. Well, I'm sorry for saying what i did and i hope you accept my apology. If i do get on or when i do get back on, i will apologize to those involved.

Thank you,

Isaacer.

Basically, I didn't mean offense my ***. I meant it as in a pile of sticks. I didn't know the other meaning of it. I say phaggot all the time and it just slipped out in anger. I wont do it again. Once again, sorry.
Don't even attempt to pull the "I didn't mean it like that". If it were me, I would have given you a week at least, consider yourself lucky.

Unban request denied.