Ban Request - ๖ۣۜ๖Tyki ๖ۣۜ๖Mikk
Exclamation 
Name of player: ๖ۣۜ๖Tyki ๖ۣۜ๖Mikk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43859310

Time in GMT: 06:26PM

Server: Evocity_V2P

Summary: I got Tranquilized by Tyki & killed after waking up when I wasn't moving. All for a random.

Evidence: Screenshots show when I got tranquilized (only the first one), shots when I wasn't moving & who killed me [On the last two pictures, we can see his numbers of kill raising (Rebel Leader)].

[Image: 69D606090A6C9B346CBDD921209782621114BAFF]

[Image: 74919C9689E3D5D0105D4BD61E4E03D3038FE75A]

[Image: 85645B5B844D691993E85C083E983F3D77DC88E1]

[Image: 316E6E5AEFAE36CAA7BD2B89F064E1CB52AA425A]

The Picture above shows that I got tranquilized, we can see the fadded picture (Pistol down the picture / My body in the middle up).

[Image: 3F777FE025161FA37FF587257456AFC135992192]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL-gBJQHe...e=youtu.be

Here is the last internet(Sorry for the waiting my internet is so sLOOOW!)
I apologies if it came across as if i was random tranqing but i wasn't! I clearly state in the video that the cop is shooting at us and i ask for my sniper back at the start because i was cdmed.
A few minuits before that I saw loads of cops ganging on a rebel across the bridge and i assumed the worst i probably shouldant have acted upon it, but I did in an attempt to keep a fellow rebel safe, all I saw was a rebel with about 3-4 cops surrounding him so i might have lept to conclusions after I think maybe a few of us rebels opend fire on the cops they lept into the water and we started a gun fight most of us using tranq snipers and such, but I will accept what ever the final verdict may be.
Also there is no proof that what tyki did on the screenshots was for no reason
(02-21-2013, 07:08 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: A few minuits before that I saw loads of cops ganging on a rebel across the bridge and i assumed the worst i probably shouldant have acted upon it, but I did in an attempt to keep a fellow rebel safe, all I saw was a rebel with about 3-4 cops surrounding him so i might have lept to conclusions after I think maybe a few of us rebels opend fire on the cops they lept into the water and we started a gun fight most of us using tranq snipers and such, but I will accept what ever the final verdict may be.

Well, my story is that the fireman called for back up (he was stuck in the river). I came to the Power Station (while I was coming I got propushed over the sky). When my car finaly landed, I left it and then I came to rescue the fireman. A few minutes after, rebels (I don't know who) started to shoot, so I pulled out my gun (I was under the bridge, I wasn't hurt at this time). Then I saw the rebels from the Supermarket side shooting the others cops, I shot some bullets then I got tranquilized. After waking up, I still don't know why, I wasn't moving so I don't know why you kept shooting me. Well whatever, Tom950 is right, at this time, when I posted the Ban Request, I didn't know your story Tyki. That is why I though it was random. I think I'll let admin judge it now.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(02-21-2013, 08:07 PM)Generation Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 07:08 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: A few minuits before that I saw loads of cops ganging on a rebel across the bridge and i assumed the worst i probably shouldant have acted upon it, but I did in an attempt to keep a fellow rebel safe, all I saw was a rebel with about 3-4 cops surrounding him so i might have lept to conclusions after I think maybe a few of us rebels opend fire on the cops they lept into the water and we started a gun fight most of us using tranq snipers and such, but I will accept what ever the final verdict may be.

Well, my story is that the fireman called for back up (he was stuck in the river). I came to the Power Station (while I was coming I got propushed over the sky). When my car finaly landed, I left it and then I came to rescue the fireman. A few minutes after, rebels (I don't know who) started to shoot, so I pulled out my gun (I was under the bridge, I wasn't hurt at this time). Then I saw the rebels from the Supermarket side shooting the others cops, I shot some bullets then I got tranquilized. After waking up, I still don't know why, I wasn't moving so I don't know why you kept shooting me. Well whatever, Tom950 is right, at this time, when I posted the Ban Request, I didn't know your story Tyki. That is why I though it was random. I think I'll let admin judge it now.
oh i appologise for attacking you i didnt know you wern't one of the few cops that ganged up on a rebel above the bridge, the all dissapered after a few seconds and started shooting from under the bridge so i assumed they jumped down and i started attacking you thinking it was them.

(02-21-2013, 08:07 PM)Generation Wrote: Then I saw the rebels from the Supermarket side shooting the others cops, I shot some bullets then I got tranquilized. After waking up, I still don't know why, I wasn't moving so I don't know why you kept shooting me.
well from where i was its not easy to know if some one is stuck when your a way awayfrom them, i didnt know you were stuck its not that easy to tell.
Insufficient evidence. Denied.