Midget89
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:12433017
Time in GMT:
All the time
Server:
Minecraft
Summary:
Midget has been camping inside a faction that's only claimed one land. So we have to kill him to claim his land. Yet he hides in his claim 24/7 and does not get out. This makes it impossible to kill him, or take his faction. This is abuse of the faction mod.
He also allies other factions and runs around their territory. As soon as other players go busy he declares war and kills the player making it impossible to be prepared.

This is clear abuse and not a "strategy" or "tactic".

Evidence:
Every player knows about it.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Welcome to minecraft factions.
(02-21-2013, 05:02 PM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: Welcome to minecraft factions.

Read it again please.
PM | Email | Steam                    
I have never been allied with your faction, we have been a faction in TRUCE. TRUCE not ALLIES.

You don't have enough proof, and you we'rent busy, when I typed declared war you were looking straight at me. You then decided trying to run away, wich resulted in you dying. I have never allied a faction for that purpose, and I was in truce ( as I said) So you could have KILLED me. But you decided not to. I have never allied another faction for this purpose, and I'm pretty sure I, myself have not allied any faction at all.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Not sure how minecraft bans work, however I'm sure nothing has changed in terms of providing evidence. Do you have a screenshot or video you could post to support your case?
Ask Grub, Temar, Termin or Adman.
PM | Email | Steam                    
However I know witnesses don't really count. I was over at Zealord's place and actually saw this.

Ofcourse I am not really sure what the rules on minecraft are, but I'd figure that basically "abusing" any form of gamemode protection would be a bannable offense.

Zealord, if you can, try to record this with a program such as Bandicam so that the administrators have solid evidence to go on.
This sounds like normal faction mod strategy, get used to it.
I'de only call it abuse if he was an ally and not a neutral.

If you wish to avoid this, make the server have RP environment. Its hard and you need a good map and a good working economy to get RP to be functional and non-fuucking boring as hell in Minecraft. Unless the server turns into MC-RP, you won't have any reason to complain about this.

Put a band-aid on that ass of yours and keep playing, that's the best advice I can give you.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I don't think you can ban him for that. It's not abusing the Factions mod,it's using the protective bit. You need a bigger faction in order to hurt him.
(02-21-2013, 11:41 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: This sounds like normal faction mod strategy, get used to it.
I'de only call it abuse if he was an ally and not a neutral.

If you wish to avoid this, make the server have RP environment. Its hard and you need a good map and a good working economy to get RP to be functional and non-fuucking boring as hell in Minecraft. Unless the server turns into MC-RP, you won't have any reason to complain about this.

Put a band-aid on that ass of yours and keep playing, that's the best advice I can give you.

(02-22-2013, 12:02 PM)Mikey Taylor Wrote: I don't think you can ban him for that. It's not abusing the Factions mod,it's using the protective bit. You need a bigger faction in order to hurt him.

Both of you are not involved and thus both of you are not allowed to post in here.